Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stay-classy-san-diego.jpg

We hope that she returns soon and some of us have been concerned for awhile. If anyone does hear anything please forward it to a mod. Thanks.

Maybe it is like Bodie said and she just got tired of this forum and wanted to enact an abrupt change in her online habits. :dunno

Who cares if she still collects or not? The question is that people actually miss her because she is a very appreciated person.

Last edited:
Yup that's me. Just plain bored. Bored and callous because I think she is fine and possibly just moved on in life.

:wave

Also, so I don't get attacked for editing again, I'll just make a new post:

Look I wasn't trying to be confrontational. You on the other hand may be reacting with just a tad too much hypersensitivity. Would you rather I start laying out posts of all the bad things that could have happened to her? I would rather think with a bit more positivity, thank you very much.

Who are those "us" and "we" you are talking about??? Bodie the cursed and you?

Anyway, your post is quite uncalled for since firstly, I wasn't addressing you with mine, and secondly because it is pretty obvious nobody is presuming anything but you.

I also assumed you were talking to us (yes me and bodie, since we were both expressing the same point of view) because you FAILED to quote anyone in your post, as is customary. If you were responding to bodie, perhaps you should have quoted bodie's post in yours.

Mmmmm kay?

:pfft:

There I made my point all with minimal editing.. except for this part. Does that work for you? :pray:

Well I hope you're right Pix.

I value her presence on the board and while we were not real-life "friends" I would liked to know that she is okay now that I see she's been away for a while.

i hope AS is okay..............i miss her & king's witty banter.

witty banter = cutting king off at the knees.............oh wait, devil already did that..........:lol

I've only dealt with her a couple times, but she's been awesome in those few exchanges. Hope she's alright and someone hears something soon.

:lecture

I contacted her for some issues with my profile here a couple of times and she always made sure the problem was solved within hours!

Yes he has, as I have reported him numerous times.

I find "Pffft..." very offensive.

:exactly:

As opposed to lazy, grumpy, old smelly mods that just issue out infractions, you know who you are, Shell was kind enough to edit and delete my finest works, never was there a finer Evil Nazi Mod! And she spent enough time of the board to know the difference between joking and attacking, unlike some old, out of touch mods, who shall remain nameless :cool:

I attempt to bathe regularly (or I'll walk near the vicinity of a garden hose) and thus I take offense. I would infract you, but I see no "pfft" in your post and that makes you safe.

Damn. I just wrote"pfft". Twice. Two infractions.

I just noted I swore (damn... oh no, not another da--). Two more.

What do you mean I'm banned???

Actually she preordered some of the Buffy Statues so she didn't quit collecting. as a matter of fact I think she was just feeling the love of collecting again.

Afterall she sold her collection and stopped collecting long ago. Why stick around, move on people. And quit deleting my posts you power hungry mods (hallway monitors)...

Yep, she sure was. She was jumping back in. I think just for the Buffy pieces atm. I'm still worried and can't stop thinking about it. I really hope for an update soon. Isn't there anyone here who knows her enough to get more info? I know she shipped out some items to members here but I bet they do not still have her address from the boxes she sent. It may be absolutely nothing but, she was stopping by frequently not long ago. So for her to just up and leave for a month is curious.

We have a couple UK people who know her trying to contact her. They've promised to let me know as soon as they hear from her...but there has been no word yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back