Where can I buy Cobra Commander Snake Throne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD has hella figures and I think his collection is one of the most immaculate on the boards.

Agreed.

I'm talking from personal experience. :lol

The section of my room with my Joe dioramas is my best looking section. The rest of my room looks like a dustnado ran through it. I'm a loser when it comes to cleaning the display room.

How KD keeps it clean I can't even imagine. Probably a lot of work.

Agreed.

I'm talking from personal experience. :lol

The section of my room with my Joe dioramas is my best looking section. The rest of my room looks like a dustnado ran through it. I'm a loser when it comes to cleaning the display room.

How KD keeps it clean I can't even imagine. Probably a lot of work.

Usually about 10min with compressed air once a week and once a month hitting it with a swiffer (usually about 45min) keeps my stuff from looking like they pulled it out of a tomb in an Indiana Jones movie.

Its like picking up the dog **** in the backyard. Do it once a week and its easy as pie. Wait a month and you're like, "**** me." I'm so lazy I'm always the latter. :doh

Don't know why people passed on the throne,It's the most legit and one that made sense Environment they made so far for this line.
Because the only CC that could have sit in it all that time was a lame Devil's Due version or his skittles colored convention counterpart. There was no guarantee SSC would ever get around to a proper Cobra Commander, and if they did, that it would be worth having such a nice accessory for.

Now, we have a nice CC that would look good in the throne, and everyone wants the throne for it. Honestly, in hindsight, I would have bought a throne for this new figure. But I'm not paying jacked up prices for it.

I won't be surprised if they release something similar. Maybe not a throne, but maybe like a podium shaped like a cobra head or something.

Sideshow is not averse to repaints of course. Now would be a good time to get some more mileage out of that overpriced mini-statue.

They are probably relieved they moved them out of their warehouse.

Sideshow is not averse to repaints of course. Now would be a good time to get some more mileage out of that overpriced mini-statue.

They could easily do a repaint variant and I would buy one. Gold throne with blue seat cushion...? Lol or slightly different red used on the seat? They could sell another 750 of those no problem. I also refuse to pay jacked up prices on ebay. Jack@ss losers asking $450 for the Throne. Lmao what a joke. I hope we get a variant, it would be one time that I don't mind a reissue. We need the new throne for the commander. :peace

I found one on Black Friday a few years back for $126 shipped.

:lecture Me too. I remember ordering it, and being shocked/amazed when I inspected it after it arriving. It's worth the $$ if you have a Cobra Commander figure and some Vipers to go with. Unfortunately, somehow one of the fangs broke off when I was moving a few years back. I haven't bothered fixing it, but I believe some super glue will make it an easy fix.

I own this piece. Glad I do too. Was able to knock $50 off of it while it was on the gift card list.

If there was ever an environment to own it's this one.

agree, though I have yet to open mine.

They could easily do a repaint variant and I would buy one. Gold throne with blue seat cushion...? Lol or slightly different red used on the seat? They could sell another 750 of those no problem. I also refuse to pay jacked up prices on ebay. Jack@ss losers asking $450 for the Throne. Lmao what a joke. I hope we get a variant, it would be one time that I don't mind a reissue. We need the new throne for the commander. :peace

I guess i'm a loser because I wouldn't sell mine for less than $400

I hope they do a repaint of the Cobra Throne. Don't want to pay jacked prices for the old Throne. So hope Sideshow plays smart and reissues it before Cobra ships out. If I can find a old for a good price ill pick up. We'll see.

Not everybody could afford to get it when it was available. With increasing costs and lots of releases things are having to get prioritized these days.

Not everybody could afford to get it when it was available. With increasing costs and lots of releases things are having to get prioritized these days.

like Zica's upcoming Turdfoot figure..that is priority :lol

Seriously dude, get a new insult. You are fixated on that like an autistic child.

same to you ;).....you're quite fixated on whining like a baby about every Sideshow Joe release.It's best you move on and just collect the "affordable" 5 points of articulation toys

Here is a tissue for every time you cry about Sideshow's Destro

agree, though I have yet to open mine.

I guess i'm a loser because I wouldn't sell mine for less than $400

You can charge $1000,000 for all I care. Doesn't mean any people are fool enough to buy it at that price. Nope, I would pay $250 max. Not to worry, they will probably do a reissue anyway. :peace

I hope they do a repaint of the Cobra Throne. Don't want to pay jacked prices for the old Throne. So hope Sideshow plays smart and reissues it before Cobra ships out. If I can find a old for a good price ill pick up. We'll see.

They could do a brighter gold repaint variant. I would buy that from them in a second. It only makes sense that SS does a variant Cobra Throne reissue to go with all the new Cobra releases. Also, people like me could buy it that missed out the first time because I have only been in the hobby a year or so.

They could do a brighter gold repaint variant. I would buy that from them in a second. It only makes sense that SS does a variant Cobra Throne reissue to go with all the new Cobra releases. Also, people like me that missed out the first time because I have only been in the hobby a year or so.

I agree instant buy and for the people saying "you snooze you lose or stop crying about it" I wasn't around nor had the money to get one so my situation is a understandable one so I'm hoping they reissue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back