When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I can't wait to see which OT character will have one leg up on something.

As for Ep. VII, my guess will be Kylo Ren. But the question is, what will he have one leg up on?

Star-Wars-Black-Series-Force-Awakens-Kylo-Ren-Review-leap.jpg

I really hope so. They need to capitalize and put characters up for order before the release of the movie. Atleast 2, hopefully the two seemingly obvious troopers and Kylo. Then maybe a surprise one of Rey.

Awesome! I can't wait to see which OT character will have one leg up on something.

As for Ep. VII, my guess will be Kylo Ren. But the question is, what will he have one leg up on?

Star-Wars-Black-Series-Force-Awakens-Kylo-Ren-Review-leap.jpg

Called crane technique, Daniel-san! :)

I just hope there's a moment in the film where Kylo throws/spins off his hood/cape to fight seriously!

I doubt it.. I lost excitement over Thursday newsletters LOOONG time ago ... that being said.. I think we will rather see something going up during the christmas event.. but not just yet

I doubt it.. I lost excitement over Thursday newsletters LOOONG time ago ... that being said.. I think we will rather see something going up during the christmas event.. but not just yet

You're probably right. SS newsletters have been pretty lame the past year.

I'd probably only get a few TFA PFs -- the main characters and maybe a trooper. SS has a way of not completing PF lines and space is also a consideration, so I'm mostly going to pick up 1:6 figures.

The only PF I really want is something of Luke in this. The others I think I'll wait until seeing the film and feeling it out but I have the ROTJ Luke PF and an "Old Luke" to go next to him would be awesome.

yeah.. if all is going well.. there might be an update this weekend :)

myc, your one-man operation is producing PFs at a faster pace than Sideshow! :rotfl

Back