What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the neck that came with him. Think its just the angle of the shot and how its posed. Annoyingly though one of the eyes is pointing a little lower than the other, but it can't be noticed unless they are looking straight on.

Was thinking of swapping the neck out with the V1 bats, but looking at it on the shelf I'm just going to leave it as it is. May see about getting a better cape though when I have some £££ spare!

P1011893.jpg

Blade-everytime I see that figure I want it more. Just looks awesome. What type of gun is that your Joker has in his hand there Bals...

Blade-everytime I see that figure I want it more. Just looks awesome. What type of gun is that your Joker has in his hand there Bals...

Not 100% sure. The figure is a DX joker bash. Meaning the main head jacket, pants are DX, under clothes are original joker and weapons are Bank robber. If the Bank Robber came with a machine gun, I bet it is that...

Today's addition, is the Scar Predator Bio Mask. I think this is my second favorite, next to the Wolf Predators mask.

Here are some pics I took, before putting him back in the box.:( Damn my thin walls.:mad:

IMG_9387.jpg

IMG_9390.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

IMG_9391.jpg

:hi5:

Medicom Kaneda and Bike.

The bike is awesome, Kaneda... is kind of lame. But, you can't have one without the other and together they are totally kickass :rock

akiraj.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm really happy to finally have some Akira goodness in 1/6. I figured Kaneda and Tetsuo would happen one day, but never figured the bike would also get made.

Back