What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture4u.png

tuco4.jpg

picture5lz.png

trio2.png

That Tuco is a damn masterpiece! :rock :rock :rock, Congrats on completing the trio!

It is Timmy but as posted earlier it's from the Legendary Comic Heroes Pitt BAF.

DSCN0560.jpg

Looks like he's standing on the earth (Timmy) :lol well technically we all do but it's look like he's huge as well and the Hulk is MASSIVE HUGE destroyer of worlds :lol

Latest arrival was the Diablo: Overthrown dio - my new favorite piece. Latest purchase was the 3A N.O.M. Commander Set based off Ashley Wood's World War Robot - just getting into the 3A stuff - pretty awesome.

I received a Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight Version courtesy of a 50% sale at wbshop. Couldn't got wrong for $87.50 and it completes TDK line for me. I'm uninterested in the DX versions of the Joker and Batman (unless they get marked down in time).

I have a 1:1 Grievous on the way courtesy of star wars shop.com. Scored it for $382 shipped thanks to their 25% off pre Black Friday sale. It's due in on Wednesday and will be my 4th life size bust in the collection joining Iron Man, Yoda, & Spiderman.

Just scored 2 of my grails in one hit. The ROTS 1:1 Vader Helmet and a Stealth IM Comiquette and also managed to pick up a Carnage LSB and last night I picked up a copy of T4 on Blu-Ray :chew to say I am a happy man would be an understatement, maybe broke but happy.

Cheers :D

Just scored 2 of my grails in one hit. The ROTS 1:1 Vader Helmet and a Stealth IM Comiquette and also managed to pick up a Carnage LSB and last night I picked up a copy of T4 on Blu-Ray :chew to say I am a happy man would be an understatement, maybe broke but happy.

Cheers :D

Congrats! :chew:chew

Back