What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinosauria Ornament

dsc00088ht.jpg

dsc00093f.jpg

Retro Hulk statue

dsc00077h.jpg

Restaurajones,congrtas on your alien queen..i want something to ask though,aren't you afraid of these alien stattues??i hate spiders,so an alien queen..omg..i cannot even stand next to her...anyway,congrtas..

:lol:lol:lol he he. Thanks again, ecekat. No, I also hate the spiders but this girl is a work of art collect all the type or merchandising by his aesthetics. I am an artist, I feel the beautiful inside :D I have over my bed a great T-rex diorama with the mouth open and the blood is fall through his teeth and have many scary figures (alien warrior, freddy, jason, lord darkness, bad gremlins..) I know that they will not launch on me:D

Eucalyptus, very beautiful pieces, specially the dinosauria ornament!!! Congrats

Nice haul Iron! :rock

Nice haul as always. :lol

Iron, how do u like Dagger I was thinking about picking her from the second chance list?

I think it's beautiful, really well made. There's just two small cons about it. One is the necklace. I wish they found a better way of making it and the second is that both hands can't grab each side of the cloak (atleast not on mine). But those are very small things and doesnt affect the overall look. So i highly recommend it.

I think it's beautiful, really well made. There's just two small cons about it. One is the necklace. I wish they found a better way of making it and the second is that both hands can't grab each side of the cloak (atleast not on mine). But those are very small things and doesnt affect the overall look. So i highly recommend it.

Yeah I'm debating, I can tell the art looks amazing!!!!! :drool

Gentle Giant Scout Trooper and Speederbike statue:

9ktdn9.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z4Ic0ZS_Db8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z4Ic0ZS_Db8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back