What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Black Widow MMS460
Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame Black Widow MMS533

Black Widow Barbie Gray/Black suit
TBLeague/Phicen Seamless Suntan M Petite S25B
2x Black Widow head sculpts
tiny zippers
chenille stems

Waiting for a massive Moducase cabinet (it takes 6-8 months) and just placed an order on Hot Toys Commander Cody (Star Wars - Clone Wars)

Aside from my usual Japanese anime figure preorders, I was lucky to order Hot Toys DeLorean.

Koenig Arius, Full TI handle M390 Blade steel.

Koenig-1.jpg
Koenig-2.jpg

This thing is a work of art for small batch semi-custom American manufacturing.
Hard to get and sells out FAST when available.

Koenig-3.jpg
Koenig-4.jpg

Titanium handle has some texture which I like, very subtle.

Koenig-5.jpg

Only slightly shorter than the Full Track, but feels half and weight and size in hand.
The Henderer is a great knife, robust and made to work.
The Koenig feels like a scalpel and almost to pretty to use.

Last edited:
Demko AD20, 3V blade steel with G10 handle.

Demko AD20-1.jpg

Demko AD20-2.jpg
Demko AD20-3.jpg

All around a great strong knife, not afraid to use it and the steel keeps a sharp edge.

Demko AD20-4.jpg

Shark lock is a nice change from other EDC flipper locks, easily used with one hand.

DC Collectibles Justice League Batman
Kotobukiya Justice League Wonder Woman
Iron Studios Justice League Batman
Iron Studios Justice League Cyborg
Iron Studios BvS Battle Damaged Armored Batman
Iron Studios Suicide Suicide Squad Batman
Iron Studios Pepper Potts Rescue Armor
Tweeterhead Catwoman pre-order paid in full
Hot Toys John Wick

All this week.. help.

Wow where to begin...
Lets see...theres'

Damtoys DMS012 Ezio Auditore ACII
Damtoys DMS030 Leon S.Kennedy
Hot Toys Darth Vader 40th Anniversary (super happy to finally have this one)
Limtoys The Gunslinger
Super Duck Tifa
SWToys Lara Croft 3.0
VSToys Faith Conners
x2 Limtoys Joel & Ellie Dual Pack. yes, two of them.
x2 MTToys Jill Valentine. Yup, also two of them.
x2 SWToys Rebecca Chambers 2.0. Two again.
And x2 SWToys Jill Valentine 3.0. And two of those.

After seeing this list its kinda got me thinking - how am I gonna pay for all these again?!? :panic:

The same applies to collaborations such as the Final Fantasy XIV cooperation with Odin (which still exists as far as I know) where I don't understand how much Square Enix is involved in that for Sega to be able to upgrade assets there. When it was only just Phantasy Star-related items (such as character outfits, cameos from other games, or alternative Sega-related possessions ) I could envision this likely would have been achieved, or would be done. But from the worldwide variant we already don't have the existence of Cougar NX therefore I do not know if there are other complications regarding Sega's properties that may also contribute not to updating everything they can within reason.

I can envision that likely out there we'll still see someone wearing those older collaboration things even when they are not awakened to the very same criteria as fresh makeup in a similar manner and that there definitely would have been outrage when it had been made obsolete or unusable. Collabs that have experienced their makeup removed nevertheless have their resources exist on the game so those will probably still be available for jp players.

Only improvements we will probably see is the new engine enhancing shadows, shadows, colors, particle effects and projecting them against the outfits. You can have a look how just applying better shadows and colours can enhance old equipment by assessing ReShade screenshots. Collabs who have had their cosmetics removed still have their assets exist on the game so those will probably still be accessible for jp players. Only improvements we will likely see is the new engine enhancing shadows, shadows, colors, particle effects and casting them against the drapes. You may take a look how just implementing better shadows and colors can enhance older equipment by assessing ReShade screenshots.

The next step after Plains of Eidolon, to me, personally would have been Dragon's Dogma Online's receptive areas. "But she is underage!!!" I guess 2D art has more faith than actual life lol XD. The half butt thing description is such a disgrace. It is no wonder they could actually release the episodes as soon as possible.

They really need to fire and make a large overhaul of whoever the team is managing the localization of this. Having never actually played Episode 4 nonetheless on the Global version, I was personally surprised to see that the depictions of nudity and also the dialogue turning it was actually changed.

Want to learn more about PSO2 at pso2ah.com

Back