What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two books I got from a local shop both for $4, Klingon Bird of Prey Owner's Manual which is new, with some pages still clinging to each other, as the book was never opened, and The Making of Terminator 2, which is not new, but in quite good condition except a small crease on the front cover. The Klingon Bird of Prey is my favorite ship from Star Trek, and I already own Death Star and TIE Fighter Owner's Manuals. Wish the shop had more books in this domain. They did have a few SW books, but I already have them.

Book-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Manual-01.jpg

Book-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Manual-02.jpg

Book-T2-The-Making-of-Terminator-2-01.jpg

Book-T2-The-Making-of-Terminator-2-02.jpg

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from the last 3 weeks.Gamora being the last to arrive Today.
Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.

Attachments

• IMG_5237.JPG
    IMG_5237.JPG
    793.1 KB · Views: 141
this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from the last 3 weeks.Gamora being the last to arrive Today.
Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.

Dang! That's quite a haul for three weeks.

As for Gamora, don't worry...she was the last to arrive for a lot of us :)

KEIGGeD.jpg

Awesome acquisitions marvinmyles! Those are all great figures there, I have all of those except Thanos (I've yet to open Gamora and Nebula though lol) Hope you're happy with them! :)

Two books I got from a local shop both for $4, Klingon Bird of Prey Owner's Manual which is new, with some pages still clinging to each other, as the book was never opened, and The Making of Terminator 2, which is not new, but in quite good condition except a small crease on the front cover. The Klingon Bird of Prey is my favorite ship from Star Trek, and I already own Death Star and TIE Fighter Owner's Manuals. Wish the shop had more books in this domain. They did have a few SW books, but I already have them.

Oh wow I?ve never seen that T2 book before. Shay and Duncan are from Cinefex magazine so guessing its effects heavy? I?ve got the great screenplay book with notes by Van Ling and I will have to track this one down. Probably won?t get it for $4 though, good work!

Oh wow I?ve never seen that T2 book before. Shay and Duncan are from Cinefex magazine so guessing its effects heavy? I?ve got the great screenplay book with notes by Van Ling and I will have to track this one down. Probably won?t get it for $4 though, good work!

Try also the Terminator Vault book, very interesting concept.

Dang! That's quite a haul for three weeks.

As for Gamora, don't worry...she was the last to arrive for a lot of us :)

Awesome acquisitions marvinmyles! Those are all great figures there, I have all of those except Thanos (I've yet to open Gamora and Nebula though lol) Hope you're happy with them! :)

Thanks Guys.. I have not even got into them yet.I'M looking at having a case made to put them in.I only have limited space.
I'M going to also grab the new Endgame Captain America I really like the Chris Evans Sculpt on that.

Thanks Guys.. I have not even got into them yet.I'M looking at having a case made to put them in.I only have limited space.
I'M going to also grab the new Endgame Captain America I really like the Chris Evans Sculpt on that.

Good plan! :) Yeah that EG Cap is looking pretty good.

Early birthday surprise present from an old friend: Pure Arts 1/3 scaled Stormtrooper hero helmet. Made of polystone, quite heavy for its size, the helmet attaches to the stand with a magnet.

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-01.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-03.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-05.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-10.jpg

Comparison with the RS Prop Masters Set For Stun 1/3 scaled version:

collection-display-172a.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-14.jpg

Got my TBLeague Horus in today. Holy **** blown away by this figure. Can?t wait for my Anubis to get here from bbts and pre-ordered Ra from the same local shop I got Horus from.

GhostBeard, Awesome gift from the Wife.I hope you got her something nice.

solominic_knight, I would like to see Horus,post a couple of photos if you get the chance.I have collected TBLeague Female Bodies,Heads,Clothing etc.but never a full dress Figure.Sounds pretty cool.

GhostBeard, Awesome gift from the Wife.I hope you got her something nice.

solominic_knight, I would like to see Horus,post a couple of photos if you get the chance.I have collected TBLeague Female Bodies,Heads,Clothing etc.but never a full dress Figure.Sounds pretty cool.

546B3854-7AD8-4316-9B0A-7120E7D8DB51.jpg

Ya for sure mano. Sorry not the best picture, was getting ready for work when I took it.

I’m about to head back to the store I got him from to get the 1/12 scale Anubis as well.

Back