What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Christmas present I just received thanks to my girl - Fallkniven A1Pro knife, one of the best survival knives in the world, with a cool Star Wars touch to it :) :

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2022_zpsii0otrpy.jpg

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2023_zpseqrofnmq.jpg

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2025_zpszcnryj3m.jpg

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2026_zpsfosc11qn.jpg

It comes with a superb black ABS gun box and the well known Fallkniven DC4 diamond sharpening stone:

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2001_zpspkenxcz9.jpg

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2003_zpshvd1xhcw.jpg

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2004_zpsvu7vx9hu.jpg

The Christmas present I just received thanks to my girl - Fallkniven A1Pro knife, one of the best survival knives in the world, with a cool Star Wars touch to it :) :

It comes with a superb black ABS gun box and the well known Fallkniven DC4 diamond sharpening stone:

Nice, looks really well made.

Have a look on youtube at paracord knots and do something a bit more flashy than that granny knot!

Nice, looks really well made.

Have a look on youtube at paracord knots and do something a bit more flashy than that granny knot!

Thanks. :) I wanted a useful paracord lanyard with the simplest knot - I do own a few more complex paracord lanyards, but not interested in adding them to this knife. Though I did this samurai type paracord wrapping of the sheath - simple and elegant:

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2028_zpsinlqcqga.jpg

Fallkniven%20A1Pro%20Survival%20Knife%2029_zpsxxftru7d.jpg

Here is a review of this knife:

https://survivalcache.com/survival-gear-review-fallkniven-a1-pro/

Very nice! Not a bad looking case too.

Thanks. I was really impressed by the case too, very solid and well made, you can easily use it for storing other things.

The thing is I'm not a knife collector, but I'm (re)building my camping and hiking gear for next year, when I intend to take some trips. I do have a few knives like Mora, Ka-Bar, Cold Steel etc., but the Fallkniven A1Pro is now connected with the Star Wars universe - it is an expensive knife, we got it directly from Fallkniven Sweden, and it is one heck of a knife (the regular A1 is used by many US special operations personnel, and the F1 model was adopted by the Swedish Air Force). Again special thanks to my girl for this cool present :)

Thanks. :) I wanted a useful paracord lanyard with the simplest knot - I do own a few more complex paracord lanyards, but not interested in adding them to this knife. Though I did this samurai type paracord wrapping of the sheath - simple and elegant:

Good job! :rock

Last 2 statues I received were from SSC and Prime 1. Got the EX Darkseid PF last week and the Prime 1 Arkham Origins Deathstroke about 2 weeks ago.

Been on a Scream memorabilia/old Fun World stuff binge. Probably not a lot of other people interested in that stuff here.

The Japanese "Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V and VI - Vehicles" book arrived, it is a great source of interesting information and unseen pictures regarding the studio scale ships and vehicles from Original Trilogy. I like how Japanese books are well packed and wrapped, seen this before with my manga and anime art books, and now with this Star Wars book. I highly recommend this book if you like studio scale models:

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2002_zpsq21krmz6.jpg

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2003_zps39zexsew.jpg

Back