What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This.

7040169033_0b841aa59d.jpg

6894070650_a5a9ae4d2f.jpg

Also ordered a pair of these bad boys.

7043958905_d0613883cb.jpg

They should be here Thursday :)

Yeah, I'm curious, what's that thing?

Its a personal and 3d HD viewer. Basically you put them on, and you're suppose to see this 750 inch screen right in front of you. Sony says its like watching a movie in your own movie theater. I bought into all the hype going around in the neogaf forums over this thing. The 3D is suppose to be insane on this thing.

Its a personal and 3d HD viewer. Basically you put them on, and you're suppose to see this 750 inch screen right in front of you. Sony says its like watching a movie in your own movie theater. I bought into all the hype going around in the neogaf forums over this thing. The 3D is suppose to be insane on this thing.

They've been around for decades. Does it take the same discs as the GAF?:

That's cool. Looks like a modern version of that NES virtual reality thing they released back in the day. When will you have it? Can you let me know if it really lives up to the hype? Thanks!

Back