What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure in the mail today, 1/6 hot toys shadow predator.

img3970o.jpg

img3976h.jpg

T-1000 polystone statue

P1303362.jpg

P1303379.jpg

P1303363.jpg

P1303373.jpg

Oh sweet. Good to finally see some in-hand pictures of this statue. Have considering getting it. Do you have the walking T-800 statue that compliments it?

Looks better in-hand. I have the T-800 to go with it but the bases are not the same for some reason. These pieces were supposed to be from the same scene but they have 2 different bases. :cuckoo:

Not here yet, but today I have Hot Toys Captain America, Batman Begins Batman/ Bruce Wayne and SSC Gen. HAwk exclusive coming. I can't wait to see them! Also, my girlfriend asked what I want for Valentine's. I said '89 Batman that I have on preorder. She wanted to surprise me' so I gave her 4 choices off the SS site to choose from. They are:

classic Predator
shadow Predator
tracker Predator
Jack Sparrow DX

It turns out she's getting me 3 of the 4! I just don't know which one got left out. So I have to wait until the 14th to find out. I can't wait to see them. I need to get me some Detolf's!

Awaiting arrival of a few ThreeA figures over the next couple of days. SOOO Stoked!:panic: Will post pics upon arrival. Here's the list:

1) ANKOU EX FAT DROWN

2) 3AA-Exclusive Kyuuketsuki TK (& severed LW 53 Robot Head)

3) AK Cherry Shadow

4) AK Lil Shadow

5) Seven Bones Wasabi

6) SXCLB ANKOU EX LATEX CLUB SHADOW 2 PACK !

7) TK Classic Oyaloper

8) Seven Bones Queeny (will be a while before delivery)

9) AK Penumbra (same as above)

and working on NOM Cammanders!!! :hi5:

I don't know why I passed on these two for so long ?!? Super stoked I got them and at retail.

a39f3159.jpg

9cea8f71.jpg

5c4ae24e.jpg

29fed3e5.jpg

fa51d967-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back