What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i posted this in the DX1 Joker thread but thought I post here as well. Finally got the DX1 Joker from a great seller on this site. :) This was the only one I was missing from all the Nolan Batman series. So psyched I finally got him. Amazing figure!! :):):)

DSC_0401.jpg

i posted this in the DX1 Joker thread but thought I post here as well. Finally got the DX1 Joker from a great seller on this site. :) This was the only one I was missing from all the Nolan Batman series. So psyched I finally got him. Amazing figure!! :):):)

DSC_0401.jpg

Congrats B. ! I love the DX joker. I always want to touch his coat or make funny things with the eyes but my bf would kill me lol :pfft:

Received my Blitzway Scarface today.

Same initial feeling as when I got HT Godfather...

just a guy in a suit...

naw, not just any guy...Al fricken' PACINO :yess:

Congrats morphosis! :hi5: That's a gem you bought there! Love that piece as well. One of the best, if not the best HT figure for me! :bow

I’m new to Hot Toys but I tell you the wait game from Pre-Order to Actual product is sooooo long!!! February/March is when I was excited about Jack Sparrow / Indiana Jones.....it’s almost a turn off.

I will still buy it but it is almost October now.

Thanks Jayveeeeeeeeeee

Yah its a great figure. fantastic job with the clothing and likeness of Heath. I know people dont think its accurate enough, but for me i think its perfect. I only collect officially licensed figures. I admire the custom pieces a lot, some of them are just incredible!! But for my own collection, i just collect the official figures put out by HT.

Same taste here. :wave I only collect licensed figures cause there's a feeling of authenticity there w/ feels good to own! :hi5:

I’m new to Hot Toys but I tell you the wait game from Pre-Order to Actual product is sooooo long!!! February/March is when I was excited about Jack Sparrow / Indiana Jones.....it’s almost a turn off.

I will still buy it but it is almost October now.

:lol Yep... waiting is definitely a big part of the hobby! But for some reason, in the end it enhances anticipation and the appreciation for these figures! Just wait and see :D

Just bought the SSC Darth Vader Ex Premium Format 1/4 scale, and the Life size prop Salacious Crumb SSC. Yeah i know they are older but I'm excited to get them now lol.:yess:

Kropserkel Scout Trooper helmet, a very cool bucket, 501st approved - ordered loooong ago, only yesterday arrived:

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

Back