What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gears Of War 3 epic edition -just paid for :D 4 more days to go :yess::yess:

I had the entire $260 LE ordered as well, but I had to call gamestop and cancel the game and the LE, I'm only keeping the 1:1 Lancer.

Between Rogue, Vamps, a possible Sucker Punch Amber conversion, I'm stretching the limits for this month.

The lancer is the only thing I just had to have anyway. Can't wait to get it!

I exclusively only play 8-16 bit consoles!:lecture

Games suck now a days :(

Games suck now a days!?!? Sorry, but games are now better than ever. Thats crazy talk! You are entitled to your opinion, though.

Anyway. Just got a Venom comiquette off a fellow Boardie! Exclusive #280.

dscn5056w.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Games suck now a days!?!? Sorry, but games are now better than ever. Thats crazy talk! You are entitled to your opinion, though.

I know the reason I think of it is because everything today is well too advanced and way too freaking long. Good for the kidd-os but bad for an adult. There's no way I can spending 8hrs+ a day or more on video games like I did whenever I was kid. It was a simpler time without irresponsibility.

These days, the last game I beat was Halo 2, I threw in the towel after that and I was a hardcore gamer from all the Atari consoles to PS1 and then PC games.... it's just too time consuming, I like the in and out games, mindless games because daytime work is all ready stressful enough :D

Tetris FTMFW!!!! :lol

Newer games look world's better, but old school games are the best overall. The majority of today's games are just rehashes of older ones going on an absurd number of sequels: Madden, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Final Fantasy, etc etc. It's very rare for a new game to launch that is completely original and does not suck.

Newer games look world's better, but old school games are the best overall. The majority of today's games are just rehashes of older ones going on an absurd number of sequels: Madden, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Final Fantasy, etc etc. It's very rare for a new game to launch that is completely original and does not suck.

:lol it's sort of like music. :lecture

That's pretty cool man! Who makes it? (or is it a one off custom?)

One of a kind :D

It's made from all vintage parts so it kinda is vintage (just assembled and painted in the 21st century)

As a kid the one figured I wanted more then anything was Rebel Fleet Trooper. Sadly he was never made. It wasn't until potf2 I got my grunt.

Back