What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
royasave33 on here hooked me up with my biggest grail ever!!!!

Kylereesegood.jpg

So amazing!!!!!!!

and I got this from my LCS:

BlackCanarygood.jpg

Awesome statue!

I only catch these:

imagen221j.jpg

mu green goblin and sm carnage

imagen222q.jpg

dark phoenix and cyclops comic pack.

imagen2230.jpg

dc classics kid flash and cyborg

imagen224.jpg

dc classics raven.

Not a collectible per se, but something pretty nifty I just got. Too bad I'm giving it away as a gift :( A real eye-opener. I hope the rest of you guys consider getting prepared, as well.

SDC12835-1.jpg

SDC12837.jpg

SDC12838.jpg

SDC12839.jpg

That looks like some good reading :rock :rock :rock

Ah, I remember fondly the days of the evil Commies and the imminent threat of Nuclear Holocaust. So glad we got past that :lol :rolleyes2

A grail of mine as well as I don't know if we will ever see another made :(

I don't think we'll see another made that's why I jumped on this.

I kept seraching through ebay and eveything was in the 300-350 with super expensive shipping plus I'd get raped in taxes by Canada customs. I just couldn't affort it.

I just happened to look through the sell/buy section and bam I saw this one. It was in my price range so I jumped on it.

It's my favorite Hot Toy piece.

I don't think we'll see another made that's why I jumped on this.

I kept seraching through ebay and eveything was in the 300-350 with super expensive shipping plus I'd get raped in taxes by Canada customs. I just couldn't affort it.

I just happened to look through the sell/buy section and bam I saw this one. It was in my price range so I jumped on it.

It's my favorite Hot Toy piece.

Congrats bro.

I am hoping I can get a custom 1984 Reece made some day.

:lol:lol:lol my little boy cat thinks the HULK 1:1 is real, even if I growl and the sound is coming from me, he thinks the HULK is after him.

My dog wouldn't come in the room when I first opened my Bossk bust and had it on the floor. :lol

Now I'm Jonesing for more 1:1... Only Yoda, Grievous and now the Godfather... This is a dangerous path. Kind of like how I felt when I got my first few PF's. :panic:

Same thing happened to me earlier this year. Now I have Greedo, Bossk, Vader, Maul, Palpatine, Ackbar, Yoda and Salacious. One more flex payment to go on Boba and I also have another payment soon to a boardie for the Gamorrean. :panic:

Congrats bro.

I am hoping I can get a custom 1984 Reece made some day.

I wouldn't go the custom route yet.

Hot Toys is doing T1 Toys. Although we have no info on whither it will happen there is still a chance that Hot Toys will make a fully lincsed1984 Reese.

I'm holding out for that.

My dog wouldn't come in the room when I first opened my Bossk bust and had it on the floor. :lol

Same thing happened to me earlier this year. Now I have Greedo, Bossk, Vader, Maul, Palpatine, Ackbar, Yoda and Salacious. One more flex payment to go on Boba and I also have another payment soon to a boardie for the Gamorrean. :panic:

:clap

Hot Toys is doing T1 Toys. Although we have no info on whither it will happen there is still a chance that Hot Toys will make a fully lincsed1984 Reese.

This is what I was thinking when I saw the Arnie. I hope it works out that way.

Only one I know we will never get is 1985 Sarah lol.

I would be great if HT are going to re-release or redesign the Marines from Aliens II. That would be awesome

Sweet Power loader!

I was bidding on one recently but I was out bid:monkey2

It's an excellent piece and one of my favorites. I hope you get one.

I saw this whilst grocery shopping and couldn't resist. He will make an epic desk decoration at work.

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Back