What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get some live pics when you open this??? :):)

pretty please :):)

It's midnight here and I just got from work but here's a quickie.

HarelyQuinnStatuteloosegood.jpg

What is happiness?
Happiness my dear Freaks is finding a personal grail in the form of the DC Confrontations Batman Vs. Croc statue that is going for upwards of 400$ on ebay nowadays (if you can find one) at a LCS for retail and then having the cute girl behind the counter giving you a discount on it.

Incurable Collector = :)

What is happiness?
Happiness my dear Freaks is finding a personal grail in the form of the DC Confrontations Batman Vs. Croc statue that is going for upwards of 400$ on ebay nowadays (if you can find one) at a LCS for retail and then having the cute girl behind the counter giving you a discount on it.

NICE!!!!!:yess:

Thats a cool statue btw.

What is happiness?

Haven't seen this one yet. Post some pics!!!

Congrats on the deal, BTW!

What is happiness?

Awesome dude!!! That statue looks great!!! Congrats!!! :rock :rock :rock

You're going to love it! are you getting the Ex?

I really wanted an EX, but I saw one with a busted shield just sold for $800 on ebay, and I'm getting a regular in much better shape for half of that. Perhaps some day in the future, I may be able to afford an ex (I really want to have him standing on that Nazi helmet), but for now I'm happy.

Back