What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1177kup.jpg

That does look really good! I WISH they could look that good in 1/6 scale.:drool

Yeah, what an improvement from the prototype images. Still not sure about the pose, but the rest looks awesome!

Hey guys. Been out of the look here at SSF lately but now I'm back. Still new to the thread so I'm looking forward to getting more involved. Here's my latest purchase:
DSC00801.jpg

-and-

jetandbruce-1-1.jpg

Still waiting for my IronMan Mark I which I'll be getting tomorrow. And should be getting my GCPD Joker early next month. :)

I just recieved my very first and only 'Predator' and also got 'The Harbinger' from the dead series they both arrived yesterday along with a 'Han Solo' that I won in SPOOK. Now just waiting for my Ex Chainsaw from SPOOK. :D

I just recieved my very first and only 'Predator' and also got 'The Harbinger' from the dead series they both arrived yesterday along with a 'Han Solo' that I won in SPOOK. Now just waiting for my Ex Chainsaw from SPOOK. :D

Which Pred did you get?

Back