What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Crashing through the sky..."

trooperreview2.jpg

:horror:horror:horror
:monkey3
That bust is so wicked I bet it would fly away!

Actually every Howard bust I've gotten so far was bought from a previous owner, so it doesn't really help Howard. However I do have something being made by Howard directly that should be coming hopefully in a week or so, so keep a look out :naughty.

As for Superman, I kinda dropped him off a cliff to see if he could fly (stupid, I know) and it sorta broke into a couple dozen pieces.

just kidding :lol:lol:lol

Got Bats by trade with a friend, Really awesome fig, I'm dying to get my dx joker now :lol the trade happened 2 weeks ago but I just felt like posting a pic

downsized_1019091559a.jpg

:lol he's dwarfed by the Pred Jason and T-600

Killer! Were I to get any figure from the Salvation line the rubber skin T-600 would be it! :rock

I just hope the Sandtrooper doesn't think he's found the droid he's looking for...

Got my replacement T-600 on Friday (the original had a broken arm) and my Sandtrooper Ex today :rock

stormd.jpg

^^Bad ass!! :rock

I finally got around to putting together my Reg. T-600 today. the EX will come alive tomorrow.
man the Sandtrooper looks really good. think I might have to pick one of those up. :)

Killer! Were I to get any figure from the Salvation line the rubber skin T-600 would be it! :rock

I just hope the Sandtrooper doesn't think he's found the droid he's looking for...

No doubt... I think the Sandtrooper would be seriously out-gunned :lol

HOT TOYS She Predator Machiko . . . for . . . $29.99.

Yes.

$29.99 (plus sales tax) = $32.09.

I visited Orlando the previous week and stopped by a comic book shop on the way home. The store displayed the figure (still in box) with a price tag of $$29.99. I did a double take and looked at the price. The box was slightly beat up and it was previously opened (missing the seal/tape on the box). I viewed the contents with the store clerk's permission because he thought it was brand new in the box. Everything appeared to be present and the contents appeared to be new and not necessarily previously assembled. I asked the store clerk to verify the price and pointed specifically at the price tag. He stated the store's owner marked it accordingly at $$29.99. I politely asked him to verify the price again. He stated $$29.99 plus sales tax that comes out to $32.09. I had three friends me with me at the store as witnesses. I paid cash, got the receipt, and left the store.

I got home and closely examined the contents. Asides from the box being previously opened and slightly beat up (before I opened it at the store), all contents were present including the instruction sheet that was still sealed. I verified it using the pictures on the box and online pictures. The loose parts were still attached to the plastic packaging using the default factory tape. The plastic twist ties appeared to be "as is" and not previously re-tied, repackaged, etc.

Another Imperial joined my collection: Sideshow 1:6 Sandtrooper Exclusive. Again Sideshow sent the package with FedEx but this time it arrived in perfect shape not like 1:6 Vader. It was opened at customs but seems this time only opened the brown shipping box - still for that I had to pay $40 (customs charges and VAT tax).

The figure is quite cool, had to fix the chest armor making it tighter with a hairdryer, and the backpack was hard to attach with those tiny straps - at least none was broken as I read it happened to others. But I also attached the backpack with double tape so it won't be supported just by those stupid straps. I really like the Sandtrooper Rifle MG-15 (RT-97C) but the exclusive ring thing was kind of lame.

34znccm.jpg

py8lx.jpg

2iiewrr.jpg

309lq2s.jpg

Back