What's your favorite Wolverine statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, what's your favorite Wolverine statue? I'm looking to buy one because I'm starting to get into Marvel and Wolverine is super cool. I think that Kotobukiya Danger Room sessions Wolverine is the coolest from what I've seen. I think the two faces on the two heads he comes with look fantastic. The light up base is cool too. His muscles are a bit ridiculously big though. Also, it's at a very reasonable price.

PS - Anyone else reading the new Wolverine comic? Pretty awesome, right? Two word, ____ Spawn. I'm sick of Spawn.

Hi, just my thought from another Wolvie fan. I have been collecting statues for 15 years and he is my fav. There are numerous fan made ones that are bad A$%. Some hit Ebay once in a while. Out of them all the latest SS is my fav. Good luck. The one facing Sabertooth with mask off.

I have to say imho my favorite wolverine statue by far is the premium format figure. Just amazing sculpted arms and masked face. Plus you cannot beat having real metal claws. If they did it without the mixed media, i think it would've been the best wolverine statue ever made.

If Sideshow ever transforms this into a PF then it's definitely this one.

jewverine.jpeg.jpg

L'CHAIM BUB!

Same here. Though I also like the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth statue, as well as the Bowen statue here:

Though I don't like the Bowen enough to pay it's going rate.

Out of the ones made, Wolvie vs Sabretooth is my fav so far too.

Back