What's your favorite werewolf figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really haven't seen any figures that have impressed me from a realism standpoint. The Remco's are classics and I own the Sideshow 1/6 Wolfman... but like Chewbacca the definitive version just doesn't seem to have been made yet.

I think if I were to have my choice of which I'd like to see I'd go with either the AMWL or Dog Soldiers.

i'd like to own a werewolf/lycan figure in 1:6. furry much.

i love the underworld lycan, this one in particular(evolution).
underworld3.jpg

dog soldier werewolf.
dogsoldiers4.jpg

ginger snap werewolf.
tumblr_m1eq2ha1qv1qhzoi7o1_r1_500.jpg

my problem with the dog soldiers werewolves is that they are not really hairy. Their bodies kinda still look human, too much skin.

It's on the back, the back of the forearms, etc. :lol

not good enough, I like my werewolves more hairy. :dunno
They end up looking like humans with wolf masks the way Dog Soldiers made them (which is not terrible, but I still prefer to see a hairy wolf)

Doesn't even need to look like a dog or a bear or anything like that,

but the werewolves in Dog Soldiers looked like they waxed :rotfl:rotfl

youch.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

my problem with the dog soldiers werewolves is that they are not really hairy. Their bodies kinda still look human, too much skin.

These are great examples of what could be! The body of the Dog Soldier is a little fur-less but the build and the Headsculpt are phenominal!
Awesome pics!

They're in between. I thought it was great because too often the werewolf is more wolf than man.

I think that's part of what I liked about them as well... this very wolf/like head and muzzled on a more human body. To me it's one of the better werewolf flicks and designs.

You realize that's a cat, not a wolf, right? :thwak

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. We all know how you want your werewolves to look:

how-well-do-you-know-jacob-black-sep-12-2011-600x800.jpg

it was a joke about how the werewolves looked in Dog Soldiers :slap :rotfl it might be a cat but that's how they looked lol.

The worst thing about your answer right now is that even the wolves in Twilight actually HAD hair :gah::lol:lol

they were closer in look to American ww in London/ had more hair than Dog Soldiers was

7310041.jpg

Last edited:
it was a joke about how the werewolves looked in Dog Soldiers :slap :rotfl it might be a cat but that's how they looked lol.

The worst thing about your answer right now is that even the wolves in Twilight actually HAD hair :gah::lol:lol

they were closer in look to American ww in London/ had more hair than Dog Soldiers was

7310041.jpg

And you know this because Twilight was actually your favorite werewolf movie. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

And you know this because Twilight was actually your favorite werewolf movie. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

trailers, trailers trailers everywhere
the trailers were everywhere. You couldn't turn on your tv or go on youtube without seeing one of those stupid trailers with the Wolf jumping in front of the girl, It was literally everywhere :pfft:

the biggest insult about these movies is that the woman writer said fangs on the vampires were unrealistic but then she has guys turning into fullsize wolves...
[ame]https://youtu.be/yiFlkCmRfNg[/ame]

Back