What's your favorite Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite Terminator?

• The Terminator T-800

Votes: 84 33.9%
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800

Votes: 119 48.0%
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-1000

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-850

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-X

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Terminator Salvation T-600

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Terminator Salvation Marcus

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals Cameron

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals T-1001

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals T-888

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All yours after I'm done. Wanna buy a cheap EB T-800 that looks like he's on hypnotics? :monkey1:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You guys and your anti-negativity campaign that only seems to come into force when people criticise Hot Toys. You allow yourselves free rein to slag off other companies products though. Funny that. :wink1:

Last edited:
I honestly don't see much to be negative about. I may comment about something once and leave it at that, but I don't feel the need to punctuate threads with hundreds of versions of the same posts about what I perceive is wrong with something. That kind of negativity only generates friction and unnecessary angst on a forum - it creates a caustic environment that prevents others from posting because they don't want to deal with the constant negativity generated by a small group feeding off of each other

You know what else generates friction and creates a caustic environment? Negativity towards posters who are just using this forum for what its for - talking about toys. Forget for a second that you don't agree with their criticisms of a figure - they're on topic. Attacking those posters for the views that they hold and their having expressed those views is not and if you ask me that is what creates tension.

I just feel that people who purport to be all about positivity around here contribute more to the 'negativity' than they realise. Obviously, given our history, yes I'm talking about you and Butters, but also a lot of the other 'anti-whining' brigade. The whiners are on-topic. The whiners about the whiners...are not. Theres negativity about toys but negativity towards people on the forum is just as bad if not worse because it verges on breaking forum rules.

Last edited:
I honestly don't see much to be negative about. I may comment about something once and leave it at that, but I don't feel the need to punctuate threads with hundreds of versions of the same posts about what I perceive is wrong with something. That kind of negativity only generates friction and unnecessary angst on a forum - it creates a caustic environment that prevents others from posting because they don't want to deal with the constant negativity generated by a small group feeding off of each other

Exactly. It'll all end in tears.

You know what else generates friction and creates a caustic environment? Negativity towards posters who are just using this forum for what its for - talking about toys. Forget for a second that you don't agree with their criticisms of a figure - they're on topic. Attacking those posters for the views that they hold and their having expressed those views is not and if you ask me that is what creates tension.

I just feel that people who purport to be all about positivity around here contribute more to the 'negativity' than they realise. Obviously, given our history, yes I'm talking about you and Butters, but also a lot of the other 'anti-whining' brigade. The whiners are on-topic. The whiners about the whiners...are not. Theres negativity about toys but negativity towards people on the forum is just as bad if not worse because it verges on breaking forum rules.

Last time I checked this forum was all about sharing genuine opinions. I've got some faint black staining on the rubber chest from the t-shirt, but do you see me flooding the EB T-800 thread about it? However, I don't have to look far into your posts to find you moaning on about one thing or another, though. You said that you work in a news agency; can't paint and can only do basic customizing, but you seem to strut around as though you're some sort of expert about all of Arnold sculpts, as though you know better than the professionals. But you still buy like 20 of the same figures, despite all the negatives you've been harping on with random precision. You think the NECA sculpts are better than the HT ones, that's fine, but I don't agree... But for some reason you seem to think that what you say has more weight than anyone else's, and you're the one that goes all weird when people don't agree. So who ho has the problem here? It's all 'I'm right and you're wrong' with you. It goes BOTH ways. Put us back on you ignore list for the tenth time and ____ off. :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/Pab8NKtXRjA[/ame]

All yours after I'm done. Wanna buy a cheap EB T-800 that looks like he's on hypnotics? :monkey1:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol Nah, I'm good. I'm waiting to see what HT and EB do next. I'm so happy that the Terminator is finaly getting some more attention. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Exactly. It'll all end in tears.

Last time I checked this forum was all about sharing genuine opinions. I've got some faint black staining on the rubber chest from the t-shirt, but do you see me flooding the EB T-800 thread about it? However, I don't have to look far into your posts to find you moaning on about one thing or another, though. You said that you work in a news agency; can't paint and can only do basic customizing, but you seem to strut around as though you're some sort of expert about all of Arnold sculpts, as though you know better than the professionals. But you still buy like 20 of the same figures, despite all the negatives you've been harping on with random precision. You think the NECA sculpts are better than the HT ones, that's fine, but I don't agree... But for some reason you seem to think that what you say has more weight than anyone else's, and you're the one that goes all weird when people don't agree. So who ho has the problem here? It's all 'I'm right and you're wrong' with you. It goes BOTH ways. Put us back on you ignore list for the tenth time and ____ off. :lol

https://youtu.be/Pab8NKtXRjA

Don't suppose you considered anything I said for even 3 seconds before writing it off because I wrote it? Typical Butters.

Right well just a few things - I never said I worked in a news agency, thats you guys looking into my profile to see if you can criticise me that way when your arguments come up weak. Funnily enough your profiles are blank slates. :huh And I fail to see what my occupation has to do with anything anyway.

As for 'thinking my opinions carry more weight' - :dunno 'fraid thats you projecting your own insecurities and paranoias. Nothing to do with me. I'm just a guy on a message board talking about toys - if you don't like what I write YOU put me on ignore. Imagine that.

Talk about a point totally lost on someone, you're a stubborn guy Butters. Call other people 'negative' as much as you will and carry on being blissfully ignorant to how negative you yourself are. How many flamewars have you had with how many people here since you joined? How many people have you on ignore? Yeah, you're a real positive force around here. Go Butters! :rolleyes2

Yeah, whatever... :lol First you incessantly moaned that there wasn't enough and now there is plenty (with much more to come) and you're still moaning and groaning. Don't take your frustrations out on us because you're broke and need to sell stuff... Not everyone is going to agree with you and you shouldn't get so bent out of shape when people don't see the world through your eyes. Hex made a joke to me about the sleepy looking EB T-800 eyes and you couldn't handle it and went right over the edge. :cuckoo: :lol

debbie-downer.jpg

Yeah, whatever... :lol First you incessantly moaned that there wasn't enough and now there is plenty (with much more to come) and you're still moaning and groaning. Don't take your frustrations out on us because you're broke and need to sell stuff... Not everyone is going to agree with you and you shouldn't get so bent out of shape when people don't see the world through your eyes. Hex made a joke to me about the sleepy looking EB T-800 eyes and you couldn't handle it and went right over the edge. :cuckoo: :lol

debbie-downer.jpg

No, I have no issue with Hex's opinion of the EB-800. I even agree. Thats the point. The only thing I take issue with is double standards and people attacking and making personal insinuations about people who are just expressing their views about the toys. If I comment on the EB T-800's eyes in the very same way she did somehow I'm a whiner and think I'm an expert and that my opinions carry more weight than everyone else etc etc etc and all that other bull$h!t you said. You guys think you're different than the rest of the 'whiners' - its your imagination, you aint. True, you're here less, so you do it less often but you do it too. I wouldn't have a problem with that except you seem to get on other people's backs about it when they do it.

You think I get bent out of shape because of peoples views? You got enough bent out of shape to make a whining post about 'negativity' in the 'Things I ****ing hate' thread.

Last edited:
No, I have no issue with Hex's opinion of the EB-800.

That's why your moaning and accusations started.... and will continue about one thing or another. I'm nothing like you personality wise, from what little i know about you. :lol :wave :ignore:

That's why your moaning and accusations started.... and will continue about one thing or another. I'm nothing like you personality wise, from what little i know about you. :lol :wave :ignore:

If only that last smiley were true. Alas I'm going to continue using the forum for what its for and you're going to continue ignoring all the positive things I say because it suits you to do so and instead read and whine only about the negative. Which says more about you than it does me.

Last edited:
I know the way it goes... :lol :cuckoo: Terminator news at last and it's all bad...

[ame]https://youtu.be/flEgKSvlGWk[/ame]

Case in point. I guess you missed the part where everyone else was unhappy about DX10 while I was ****ing thrilled to see a new HT Terminator figure!

Terminator was just a story about a man with obsessive compulsive disorder... :lecture

Back