What's your favorite Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite Terminator?

• The Terminator T-800

Votes: 84 33.9%
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800

Votes: 119 48.0%
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-1000

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-850

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-X

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Terminator Salvation T-600

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Terminator Salvation Marcus

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals Cameron

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals T-1001

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals T-888

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But, he could only think and learn by himself after John reset his chip, it wasn't by default... Have you seen the directors cut?

The extended directors cut is the only one I watch these days. Makes a lot more sense and is far more entertaining. I actually avoid watching the original version these days, because it seems like it missing core elements of the story and I can't pretend they aren't there. No going back to the original cut once you've seen the extended versions.

I agree, the ultimate edition gives you the opportunity to see the movie as the director wanted you to see it, before it was shortened by test-screenings and the whims of studio executives.

Hahahah, I cant believe that Cameron has two more votes than Marcus Wright. I will never see Terminator The SCC as a Terminator related thing, wasn't a good series IMO. But Marcus was really cool, I mean you only dont like him because you dont like Salvation. He gave his live for John Connor, so please tell me what could be more honourable that that.

My favs:

T2 T-800
T1 T-800
Marcus Wright
T2 T-1000

I like the T-1000, he is the most deadly terminator ever seen. TX lol... wtf is that. The next I like is T-800 damaged, with a half face robot, and half face Arnie.

But, he could only think and learn by himself after John reset his chip, it wasn't by default... Have you seen the directors cut?

Just read this now. Of course I have! At least ten times now. The regular about twice... The directors cut has become the regular edition these days though.

Is it just me or does anyone else think TS ruined Kyle Reese as a character? It makes him out to be a little copy-cat who cant think of his own things to say, and he's so stupid with all of the shotgun training and things. Whereas in the original you could look up to him with his coolness and skill.

Hmmm, nah he seemed pretty skilled on his own with that trap set for the T-600. Funny timing that Marcus came on the scene right then. As for stuff like the shotgun tether-trick, well he would have learned that off someone one way or another so I don't think that negatively impacts his character really.

Hmmm, nah he seemed pretty skilled on his own with that trap set for the T-600. Funny timing that Marcus came on the scene right then. As for stuff like the shotgun tether-trick, well he would have learned that off someone one way or another so I don't think that negatively impacts his character really.

I really like T1 Kyle.. but, TS... Yack. I've always disliked him.

I really like T1 Kyle.. but, TS... Yack. I've always disliked him.

But you can't compare the young Kyle who wasn't even in the resistance by the time of Salvation to the battle experienced Kyle from Terminator, because there is a significant timespan (about 10 years) between them.

The older Kyle is better and somehow cooler but the young one still got his time to prove his talents.

Back