What's your favorite Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite Terminator?

• The Terminator T-800

Votes: 84 33.9%
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800

Votes: 119 48.0%
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-1000

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-850

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-X

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Terminator Salvation T-600

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Terminator Salvation Marcus

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals Cameron

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals T-1001

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • The Sarah Connor Chronicals T-888

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like the T2 T-800 is the clear winner so far. Thought that would be the case.

I can understand why. I like T-1, but all the younger people I've spoken to seem to go for T2 (the ones that even know these movies exist), because they think Arnie looks stupid and outdated in T-1. Stupid kids. :lol

Its sad, but most people under 20 could care less about Terminator these days. :pfft:

I continue to find it a wierd thought that kids won't know about Terminator and Arnie. Having T2 as the 'latest and greatest' film when I was 9 or 10 was cool. My friend and I would fight over who got to pretend he was the T-800 and who was the T-1000. With me being smaller it was probably more fitting that I be the T-1000 - least that meant I got to kick his @$$ without much objection because hey - thats how it happened in the film. Only thing was with the haircut I had back then, and obviously my age, I bore more resemblance to Edward Furlong than Robert Patrick.

I think it's more to do with their minds being flooded by so many other influences these days. Star Wars and the Transformers were the BIG thing when I was a kid. Arnie movies were considered cool, but we never really thought about playing with the toys. And then there was a big thing about kids being negatively influenced by violent toys and movies...so the shops were reluctant to stock stuff that might get the concerned parent offside. It's all cyclical.

T-800 T1
wacko.gif

I think I voted for the T-1000 because I knew most would vote for either the T1 or T2 T-800s.

Otherwise I'd have voted for the T1. The T2 T-800 was great though, I found him perfectly believable as a 'good guy' version of the T1 under the tutelage of a child. Not so much the T3 T-850 though, was not fond of the way he was written. Too much talking.

I think I voted for the T-1000 because I knew most would vote for either the T1 or T2 T-800s.

Otherwise I'd have voted for the T1. The T2 T-800 was great though, I found him perfectly believable as a 'good guy' version of the T1 under the tutelage of a child. Not so much the T3 T-850 though, was not fond of the way he was written. Too much talking.

You truly are a prince among Terminator fans for doing such a noble thing! @}-;-'--- That poor T-1000 just doesn't get as much credit he deserves!

Back