What's your favorite Metallica song?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of the Choice of albums its Justice. It would of possibly been Master of puppets if everybody in the world doesnt play the hell out of every song on that album. Except the best one on the album - Damage Inc.

My favorite song is probably from later albums though. Maybe Merciful fate, all though technically a cover. maybe The Outlaw Torn (unencumbered version).

Or Devils Dance. Or Hero of the day. Maybe Unforgiven? I love the tone of Unforgiven 2 & 3 also. Wherever i may roam?

I cant choose one :(

Last edited:
As a whole Ride the Lightning had the best tracks start to finish. Great pace.

I use to have the "The $5.98 E.P.: Garage Days Re-Revisited" tape, where the A side and B side matched. That was a good album, all covers but great music.

Of the Choice of albums its Justice. It would of possibly been Master of puppets if everybody in the world doesnt play the hell out of every song on that album. Except the best one on the album - Damage Inc.

My favorite song is probably from later albums though. Maybe Merciful fate, all though technically a cover. maybe The Outlaw Torn (unencumbered version).

Or Devils Dance. Or Hero of the day. Maybe Unforgiven? I love the tone of Unforgiven 2 & 3 also. Wherever i may roam?

I cant choose one :(

Wow someone who likes Metallica outside of the first 4 albums! Outlaw Torn is a killer song...one of my faves as well. Bleeding Me, Fixxxer, Wild Things, all good stuff.

I think Snoop Dog screwed the pooch on his rendition, however, Avril Lavigne was great.

FeO917o.gif

I really like One a heck of a lot. That might be my favorite Metallica song. My favorite song they played may have been their cover of Breadfan. Always one of my favorites to hear when I'm exercising.

Yeh! Totally forgot about 'One'. I was obsessed with that track for a while back in the day.
'Whiplash' will always come to mind whenever anyone mentions Metallica though.

Wow someone who likes Metallica outside of the first 4 albums! Outlaw Torn is a killer song...one of my faves as well. Bleeding Me, Fixxxer, Wild Things, all good stuff.

I love Bleeding me & Fixxxer too. I tried to learn Bleeding Me on bass years ago and ended up mastering Devils Dance instead (partially why i like it so much, its got a beat you can stomp around to!)

Had to go with Ride The Lightning for favorite album. It's easier to pick favorite songs off each:

Kill 'Em All - Seek and Destroy

Ride The Lightning - For Whom The Bell Tolls, RTL, Fade To Black, Creeping Death

Master Of Puppets - Sanitarium, MOP, Battery

And Justice For All - Blackened, Harvester Of Sorrow

Metallica - The Unforgiven, Wherever I May Roam, Nothing Else Matters

I was confused and initially just voted favorite album, but the first post says, vote for the album, from which your favorite song is included, and post about your favorite song here.

Back