What's your favorite Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please explain to me, what the 'milk' reference is with that War Machine figure?

Milk is a magazine in HK. I think it's about style and fashion. Maybe the coloring is the way it is because it's similar to regular and chocolate milk. I always thought this was a strange exclusive.

I always thought the two tone colouring was a reference to a cow? Some Milk packaging actually uses the same thing... :lol

Hmmmmm, been sitting looking at my Ironman shelves and I think I'm going to review my earlier choice (MkIV just over MkII), to be the other way round. That MkII is just so darn purdy!

I however reserve the right to re-revise this choice when my "Secret Project" arrives in a couple of days, then again when my BD MkVII gets released ....... and again when Iron Patriot hits....... and once more when Red Snapper gets here.

I'm flighty like that ;)

null_zps112a576a.jpg

null_zps32a113ec.jpg

Looking at my second picture all I can see is "Jazz Hands" LOL

Yep, Secret Project is my fav too.
Use a red and gold suit for the headsculpt and keep this helmeted as 'baddass' suit :)

Granted I only have two suits, but it just 'pops' without being flashy.

Back