What's your favorite Hot Toys Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark III Battle damaged. I know some details like the upper legs are not state of the art anymore, but it is as bulky as Iron Man mostly appears in the classic comics. Mark IV is too smooth (although I have him too). But Mark VI is also nice because he looks so classic but it's not worth 600 or 1000 bucks, that's just crazy.

I'd have to say IV. The design is the most iconic.

900895_press01-001.jpg

I only own the VI though because of Avengers, and so far, it's the most heavily used out of all of them.

For me it's definitely the Mark 1 (2.0)

Kinda hoping they do a diecast version, but doubt it will be anytime this year. Probably a couple of years down the road.

IMO, Mark VI from IM2. Great BD and good articulation, weapons with minimal parts swapping and a good base (I don't usually use it, but take that BD Mark VII!), it is essentially the same thing as the Mark IV (literally) but with a trianglar chest RT and a helmet head. I did pick up the Stark HS and shades eventually to complete it. It is virtually a DX without PERS!

My favorite design is the Mark VI. I perfer the triangle arc reactor and to me, the gold on the arms and thighs or far more comic accurate, which I really like. I would say the Mark IV is a close second, and the Mark VII while decent, felt like a step backwards to me. Figure wise I think the VI had the best swappable damage parts and I really like the Tony Stark inside the helmet sculpt (which is one of the main reasons I really want the Mark XLII).

Mark IV, classic looking design, had the one of the best introductions in the films, and you can drink that water.

Back