What's next for the terminator franchise ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I really wanna see too. Obviously not in the jokey way that T3 did it with the stupid voice. But about Sgt. Candy (I guess that would have to be his name since I heard he is mentioned in the T3 novel that's supposedly 'canon').

I would love to see Arnold starring as the old, grizzled army vet that was once captured by the machines to be used as the model for the human looking T-800 (and not as a volunteer as that scene shows), who escaped and leads a group of resistance fighters against the machines. Ultimately facing off against the T-800 that looks like a younger version of himself (the same one from T1). Maybe it kills him in the end and goes back in time to 1984 to try and kill Sarah Connor. Parallel to this story we see the John Connor stuff and how he gets Reese to 1984 to stop him.

Maybe the perfect way to end the franchise. Bringing Arnold back in while also bringing things full circle.

Something like that would be awesome IMO, but of course it's too awesome to actually happen...:monkey2

If we have to have Arnie in a Terminator film again, and not just as a 5 second CG appearance, then that sounds like a good way to do it, and for us to be able to accept how much older he looks now. Also thanks for the reinforcement on Timothy Olyphant as Reese - I think he'd be perfect. He looks similar and I think he could sound similar which I would consider an important thing.

Back