what the..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry the thread didn't meet your standards. Instead of using all that anger and extra time you have to type that, now about trying to start a thread that isn't "lame" and maybe you will find it more suitable for your forum needs... have a good day!

Don't be sorry, attention whore newbs author irritating threads all the time. Just try titling your lame thread with something more descriptive, like:

"Oh lookee, someone on ebay is asking a ridiculous amount for their item. How amazing is this, it almost never happens"

Don't be sorry, attention whore newbs author irritating threads all the time. Just try titling your lame thread with something more descriptive, like:

"Oh lookee, someone on ebay is asking a ridiculous amount for their item. How amazing is this, it almost never happens"

yes sir, i'll get right on that! ...thanks!!

attention whore newbs

when you have nothing mature and sensible to say, name-calling always works... good job!!

Oh yay! Mike Tyson is back to whine about Ebay again....how original.

Oh yay! Mike Tyson is back to whine about Ebay again....how original.

don't see anywhere in that post that emotes "whining", if you could point it out...it would be appreciated.

I love it.

what exactly are you "loving"?

I honestly didn't think these went for this much anymore, but I was sorely mistaken. If I can get that much right now, i'll sell both my MISB Exclusives without a doubt.

If I can get that much right now, i'll sell both my MISB Exclusives without a doubt.
--

Nothing ventured . . . nothing gained . . . (i.e. why not give it a try and see how it goes?).

Maybe then someone else may post a thread about your auction?

;)

Seriously though . . . should there be a formal sub-section about eBay & pricing "complaints/observations/whines"?

--

Nothing ventured . . . nothing gained . . . (i.e. why not give it a try and see how it goes?).

Maybe then someone else may post a thread about your auction?

;)

Seriously though . . . should there be a formal sub-section about eBay & pricing "complaints/observations/whines"?

I never thought this would be seen as a "complaint/whine" thread and nowhere do I "complain" about anything. I guess some people just get a kick out of using their precious time to log-on to a forum and begin fabricating scenarios so they can throw insults and hide the true reason for their anger.

I simply am interested on what the demand for them is on the secondary market, but i guess it is chic here to gang up on the "newbs"...I can only smh at a few of you here.

What is the posting minimum to graduate from "newb" status?

For example, are you a "newb" is your post count is less than . . .

< 100?
< 500?
< 1000?
< 1500?

It has nothing to do with post count, or join date, and everything to do with attitude.

For example: someone who creates a thread in this place without giving it a suitable description - especially when the thread is as inane as this one - is a newb.

It has nothing to do with post count, or join date, and everything to do with attitude.

For example: someone who creates a thread in this place without giving it a suitable description - especially when the thread is as inane as this one - is a newb.

I guess the jury is in....i'm a newb.:clap

Back