what the..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Tyson claims he has no life outside of crusing Ebay, so he obviously knows what hes talking about...

Mike-Tyson.gif

Last edited:
As always quality posting from what must be a very limited mind.

this guy is furious lol ...why all the anger man? look at all the work you went through to make that post. instead, put all that energy into making a positive thread.

this guy is furious lol ...why all the anger man? look at all the work you went through to make that post. instead, put all that energy into making a positive thread.

Yeah, I'll never get that 30 seconds back that I hit ctrl c and ctrl v repeatedly.

You're actually making me feel bad, I don't know if I'm picking on a 12 year old or a retard. :dunno

Yeah, I'll never get that 30 seconds back that I hit ctrl c and ctrl v repeatedly.

You're actually making me feel bad, I don't know if I'm picking on a 12 year old or a retard. :dunno

and now he's name calling?! you got to be kidding me...and i'm the 12 year old? I can only imagine your offline life (if it even exists). your frustration is on display for everyone here man, I think you may need a break from this.

I disagree. there is no way someone would pay over $500.00 if 10 other auctions right next to them in their search are on average $200.00 - $225.00, nobody is that inept.
--

BTW . . . buyers . . . people can and will that inept. We've seen it many times.

If the seller finds/gets a buyer to pay the asking price, then more power to the seller and congratulations to the buyer. Apparently, the buyer really wanted the figure and deemed the price acceptable/doable for whatever reasons even though many/some of us for obvious reasons may feel otherwise.

The more time passes . . . the harder it is for sought after early release figures will be found at what many consider a reasonable price or for those who held out thinking they can find it cheaper or missed ordering it for whatever reasons.

The entire "sour grapes" mindset is getting old.

If you truly want a figure, then get it. Make the necessary decisions/arrangements to fund it. If you miss out completely and it becomes scarce and more expensive, then don't whine about it because someone with extras is not selling it to you at cost or a reasonable mark up or the supply has dwindled.

If rare/scarce figures show on eBay and sell for insane $, then so be it no matter how many of us feel about the whole common sense & within reason perspective.

and now he's name calling?! you got to be kidding me...and i'm the 12 year old? I can only imagine your offline life (if it even exists). your frustration is on display for everyone here man, I think you may need a break from this.

Awww... I'm making Mike Tyson cry... don't worry bro ...
192713d1277479980-note-self-self-you-suck-short-bus.gif

--

BTW . . . buyers . . . people can and will that inept. We've seen it many times.

If the seller finds/gets a buyer to pay the asking price, then more power to the seller and congratulations to the buyer. Apparently, the buyer really wanted the figure and deemed the price acceptable/doable for whatever reasons even though many/some of us for obvious reasons may feel otherwise.

The more time passes . . . the harder it is for sought after early release figures will be found at what many consider a reasonable price or for those who held out thinking they can find it cheaper or missed ordering it for whatever reasons.

The entire "sour grapes" mindset is getting old.

If you truly want a figure, then get it. Make the necessary decisions/arrangements to fund it. If you miss out completely and it becomes scarce and more expensive, then don't whine about it because someone with extras is not selling it to you at cost or a reasonable mark up or the supply has dwindled.

If rare/scarce figures show on eBay and sell for insane $, then so be it no matter how many of us feel about the whole common sense & within reason perspective.

with all due respect sir, I think you might have missed the point. nobody is arguing about people paying a handsome secondary market value for a scarce figure who's become really hard to find...more power to the owner who is selling it. It was the case of having suggested such an exorbitant initial price tag in the midst of it's identical peers with asking prices that are less than half and wondering if the seller is knowledgable in his auction, or just fishing for a lucky bite. If it was a case where there was only one of that particular figure on there for $500.0+...then it would be somewhat understandable. but when there is 20+ of the same item for less than half the price which 1) are not being sold, and 2) don't seen to have a high demand at all, you then see where the debate originates.

Awww... I'm making Mike Tyson cry... don't worry bro ...

smh....it's like Jr. High all over again with this guy.

Last edited:
This habit creeping into this board of late where thread starters don't provide any real clue as to what the thread is about... happens at OSW all the time. It's frustrating when curiosity gets the better of you and you wander into a lame thread like this one.

This habit creeping into this board of late where thread starters don't provide any real clue as to what the thread is about... happens at OSW all the time. It's frustrating when curiosity gets the better of you and you wander into a lame thread like this one.

I'm sorry the thread didn't meet your standards. Instead of using all that anger and extra time you have to type that, how about trying to start a thread that isn't "lame" and maybe you will find it more suitable for your forum needs... have a good day!

Last edited:
I'm sorry the thread didn't meet your standards. Instead of using all that anger and extra time you have to type that, now about trying to start a thread that isn't "lame" and maybe you will find it more suitable for your forum needs... have a good day!
--

WELL . . . there is always the "IGNORE LIST".

It works wonders in threads such as this here and elsewhere.

;) :p

But then again . . . why post/reply to those ignored? That defeats the whole purpose of the ignore list?

Back