what the..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You collect statues, don't you. How do you pay stupid prices when you are so poor....Hmmmm..:tap

I think this is just a case of someone putting up an auction of something they are not familiar with.

as for getting a bite, anyone looking for a Black Dragon EX can see that there are 15-20+ up on eBay at all times and can see an average asking price...I would like to think nobody is really that ignorant. once again a seller not knowing his/her audience.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/G-I-JOE-RA...176?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416e0c6490#

...and not even the EX version

I think this is just a case of someone putting up an auction of something they are not familiar with.

as for getting a bite, anyone looking for a Black Dragon EX can see that there are 15-20+ up on eBay at all times and can see an average asking price...I would like to think nobody is really that ignorant. once again a seller not knowing his/her audience.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/G-I-JOE-RA...176?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416e0c6490#

...and not even the EX version

Welcome to E-Bay. Start watching auctions, people pay crazy prices all the time with the same thing listed lower.

i'm on ebay all day, every day. I like to watch the trends and market values fluctuate as time goes on...and once and a while grab one on the cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/G-I-JOE-RA...0176?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416e0c6490

hot damn! ...not even the EX either. if anyone is still looking for him, I wish you the best of luck.

At that price, you'd be better off kit bashing your own.
On mine I replaced everything but the head, sweater, pants, holster, crossbow, quiver, knife, and the 4 mag pistol pouch. Everything else is from some other source and I like mine so much more then the stock Sideshow Beachhead.

At that price, you'd be better off kit bashing your own.
On mine I replaced everything but the head, sweater, pants, holster, crossbow, quiver, knife, and the 4 mag pistol pouch. Everything else is from some other source and I like mine so much more then the stock Sideshow Beachhead.

you have a pic you can show?? I wouldn't mind checking it out

you have a pic you can show?? I wouldn't mind checking it out

I've been meaning to take pics of him for the Toy Anxiety custom figure contest but the battery died on the camera. I'm also not 100% finished, I would like to get him a radio with throat mic and something to carry his crossbow.

I'll try and take some pics soon and also post them in the Beachhead thread.

Some of you guys act like these are some new items for strange prices. These items have been getting listed and re-listed on ebay for quite some time.

And this is absolutely NOT someone who does not know their product.

They just undestand that from time-to-time...for whatever reason...people occasionally are willing to pay the price for the items.

All you need to do is look at the seller's completed listings and see that he has scored before...nearly 300.00 for a regular Storm Shadow, 350.00 for a regular Firefly, and 200.00 for a black version Cobra Sniper.

And I have been watching people do this since Exclusive Jedi Luke Skywalker.

Nothing unusual about these auctions at all.

Some of you guys act like these are some new items for strange prices. These items have been getting listed and re-listed on ebay for quite some time.

And this is absolutely NOT someone who does not know their product.

They just undestand that from time-to-time...for whatever reason...people occasionally are willing to pay the price for the items.

All you need to do is look at the seller's completed listings and see that he has scored before...nearly 300.00 for a regular Storm Shadow, 350.00 for a regular Firefly, and 200.00 for a black version Cobra Sniper.

And I have been watching people do this since Exclusive Jedi Luke Skywalker.

Nothing unusual about these auctions at all.

:exactly:

Nothing new and these people get sales.

I disagree. there is no way someone would pay over $500.00 if 10 other auctions right next to them in their search are on average $200.00 - $225.00, nobody is that inept.

I disagree. there is no way someone would pay over $500.00 if 10 other auctions right next to them in their search are on average $200.00 - $225.00, nobody is that inept.

The "Nobody" you mention covers an awfully broad spectrum of people.

And I bet that somewhere in the group...is someone who would do just that.

Back