What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
women like confident men, if you portray confidence (yes cocky) self awareness, and a laissez-faire attitude, women will pounce in a good way. Waver, and they will shred you to bits, stomp on your man-hood, and move on to a more confident male. Read B.F. Skinner and your set. Humans are animals, we react like animals, and will **** around on each onther if given the chance. Survival of the fittest, spread your genes as much as possible if $ and chance permits. Just like my pappy told me: good, better, best... you will never get back what you pass-up or miss out on:lecture

6'4 eh? Think I'm about 5'7. Barely taller than Tom Cruise.

Around 5'10" here. Unfortunately this means if I ever met Trent Reznor in line at a pizza shop I'd be looking down at him. No one ever really fantasizes about meeting an idol shorter than them. :lol
On a more relevant note, I came across this thread and wanted to offer my condolences. Sorry the wedding didn't work out. :(

This isn't nearly as serious as what the OP has been going through but some of the posts here confirmed what I was thinking prior to breaking off an eight-month relationship last week. Not to hijack the thread but the gist of it was she was more confident in us than I was and whatwith move-in day for college coming up, our personality differences became more noticeable and the prospect of having a long-distance relationship became less and less realistic. karamazov's post pretty much summed up my thoughts so despite my being a youngster... it's good advice. Differences are great as long as they have nothing to do with how two people view their partnership.

Thought that too, pretty Stinson-ish.
:lol
But not a bad advice, I'll do more direct ***holelike approach now too.
No reason for me to stay for a while now.

I'm kind of giant here, is that so?^^

My evening affair is over for those keeping score... Stinson is back home. I have been learning a lot about the art of the pick up lately and I have to say that I've had between 2-3 girls per week for the last 4 months. These are just stats, the reality is that it takes a change of attitude. I got the change courtesy of a failed marriage, but am grateful because I am just as happy with 3 girls as I am with 1. Check out [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ep6IqnUUok[/ame] the Grandmaster pickup artist, start lifting weights and make it a priority to get yourself out there.

I became single again as of last month. That's how I suddenly am under less pressure money-wise and am no longer praying for toy delays, instead complaining about them. I was with her for almost 7 years and yes its depressing, if I let it be, I try not to think about it.

At one point it would have been next month but that had to be cancelled. We hadn't yet rescheduled. She came to the conclusion that she really ought to have been more upset about that cancellation than she was. That she wasn't all that upset told her that things just weren't right between us (and objectively speaking, no, they weren't). I won't go into major details but it was a mutually agreed split and we parted on as good terms as people can. Nevertheless that doesn't make it hurt any less. I would describe it as the worst experience of my life.

Sorry for the thread hijack Timo. This was intended more as an empathy thing about the ending of a relationship.

That really rings true. It is getting better but there's been some painful reminders - get this, one of her favourite songs - 'America' by Razorlight, a song which I came to associate with the early part of our relationship and we would put on whenever we were nostalgic for those beginnings - I ****ing never heard that song in public places while we were together. If I wanted to hear it, as I said, I would have to put it on myself at home. I never hear it being played in public and its a song from 2005 or something. And yet twice now - since we broke up, since I'm trying to eliminate every reminder at this painful time - I've heard that song while I'm out. First in the pub and then today again while in the doctors waiting room. And it was the last thing I needed to hear after my emotional relapse last night. Just ****ing typical.

Sorry to hear that adev. :1-1:

My fiancée left me in March after 2 and a half years of being together. We were due to be married next month. She just abandoned me with no explanation which is probably the hardest part.

Hurts like a mother****er but slowly picking myself up. Time is a great healer although I did not believe that when told it 4 months ago.

tumblr_mnqm2uVp4w1sq6xcbo1_500.gif

Yep. :lecture

My evening affair is over for those keeping score... Stinson is back home. I have been learning a lot about the art of the pick up lately and I have to say that I've had between 2-3 girls per week for the last 4 months. These are just stats, the reality is that it takes a change of attitude. I got the change courtesy of a failed marriage, but am grateful because I am just as happy with 3 girls as I am with 1. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ep6IqnUUok the Grandmaster pickup artist, start lifting weights and make it a priority to get yourself out there.

I sure hope you're keeping it covered!

I'll be honest, a guy dating a bunch of women at once turns me off really. I won't be part of a stable. But that's just me and I'm not 20.

1146727_536723896398543_1867490288_n.jpg

Last edited:
My advise is to start dating multiple girls at once. Try to only date girls who live about 30 minutes away. I have been cheated on by all of my past girlfriends, and lately, my ex wife. This was my last straw. I am not going to sacrifice my happiness for some woman's idea of happiness anymore and sit in a committed relationship wondering who else may be out there while trying to fit her idea of what I'm supposed to be. I am happy having 2-3 girls on the hook at all times. If one bails, I have a few more to call on and I don't even notice they are gone most of the time. It's not unethical, because I have made no commitments. I have also found that I am more interesting to other women since I am openly dating. They all want to be the one who closes the deal, and they all try harder knowing they are not the only ones. Once it's just you and them in the equation, most women lose interest. The only thing I'm missing is a catchy name for it. Women want marriage. I want More-iage.

Just be sure to tell them upfront that you are going to talk to other people. That will make them all try very hard to please you... and that's what we want, right?

I would do that but I don't have that kind of confidence, never have and I can't see that changing. And having more than one on the go at one time would wreck my head. Not to say there isn't a red blooded male inside who would love to be able to do that, there is. I just don't think it could ever be me in reality. There's also the fact that I wouldn't like the idea of a girl I'm seeing doing the same thing on me. I'd be a hypocrite.

You know what my daddy taught me? Nothing

..........John Malkovich, Con Air.

Around 5'10" here. Unfortunately this means if I ever met Trent Reznor in line at a pizza shop I'd be looking down at him. No one ever really fantasizes about meeting an idol shorter than them. :lol
On a more relevant note, I came across this thread and wanted to offer my condolences. Sorry the wedding didn't work out. :(

This isn't nearly as serious as what the OP has been going through but some of the posts here confirmed what I was thinking prior to breaking off an eight-month relationship last week. Not to hijack the thread but the gist of it was she was more confident in us than I was and whatwith move-in day for college coming up, our personality differences became more noticeable and the prospect of having a long-distance relationship became less and less realistic. karamazov's post pretty much summed up my thoughts so despite my being a youngster... it's good advice. Differences are great as long as they have nothing to do with how two people view their partnership.

Thank you Blade. And it sounds like you made the right call in your situation.

Sorry to hear that adev. :1-1:

My fiancée left me in March after 2 and a half years of being together. We were due to be married next month. She just abandoned me with no explanation which is probably the hardest part.

Hurts like a mother****er but slowly picking myself up. Time is a great healer although I did not believe that when told it 4 months ago.

I saw your post on that in another thread actually and was tempted to add my story at the time but for some reason opted out. Her leaving with no explanation must have been a killer, especially if you had no idea there was anything wrong. My now ex and I had a crisis while on holiday in 2008, something I didn't see coming at all back then. It was a hurtful and confusing time although we didn't end up breaking up. However that situation did play into my thinking this time in my just letting her go and not trying to argue her around or make promises that may well have ended up being empty ones.

Time is healing things but I'm still having down days, kind of on an alternating basis. Hearing musical reminders doesn't help. You can't stop people playing certain music. Part of me thinks I probably should listen to romantic-type music just to desensitise myself to it.

Last edited:
I sure hope you're keeping it covered!

I'll be honest, a guy dating a bunch of women at once turns me off really. I won't be part of a stable. But that's just me and I'm not 20.

1146727_536723896398543_1867490288_n.jpg

Love it! Umm, yeah, wrapping it is part of the deal. I don't really advertise that I'm 'dating bunch of women'. It's more a constant pursuit, and once I think the time is right I bring up the fact that I am talking to other people. It is counter-intuitive to males. I used to think that I would be more marketable if I was completely available, but the fact remains that women are more interested in a man if he enters a setting with a beautiful woman. It's probably the same psychology. They see it as a game, and want to be the 'winner'. In any event, even if you are just looking for the 'one', you had better be good at meeting a lot of duds first. Maybe I am looking for the one too, but am just too weak to let the fruits of my labor go to waste!

Didn't know where to post this so I'll post it here:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyAasWw[/ame]

Alright...dunno if a thread like this exists and to be honest I don´t give a rats *** right now, cause I just had another major kick to the guts from ANOTHER women in my life.

1 YEAR I now had contact to a girl which lives about 400km away from me and 1 1/2 months ago we just decided to give it a REAL try, cause we were in love...or something like that (explanation down the line).

No we wanted to spend a week of our free time together...so...saturday I drove to her, I met her parents, little BBQ together...all good.
Slept, breakfast and then all came crumbling down.

Some guy she nows owes her 1500€...middle of last week I told her:"Babe, listen...as long as he contacts you...hold up hope, but just slowly spark the little thought that you won´t get the money!"
While clearing the dishes she told me that this guy blocked her and she´s not getting responses anymore at which point I just wanted to comfort her and tried to tell her "I´m really sorry for you, but I just new it", but not in the "NANANANA, I new it way", but that´s the vibe she got of it and just started with:"Yeah, I know...you´re all so much smarter then me...bla bla bla."

I just turned away and left, cause I´m sure as hell will not take the fall for it.

Went to the bathroom and after that I told her that I´m really sorry for the stituation but I won´t just take the fall...at which point she snapped...like...completely.

She told me that she thinks that all the stuff I talked, about her financial problems, her health concerns (she has a serious heart condition since dying 2 times for about 1 minute during a surgery and prolly won´t turn 50) and working problems, since her boss treats her unfair. She was totally certain I would only say that and discuss about this for my personal gain and only to **** her, or instruct, or change her. I could say whatever I wanted...she wouldn´t believe me. IN short...I´m a hypocrite to her.
On top of that she thinks that I´m a total victim, when I spoke to her about my mother (she had 6 cerebral tumours) when I said my knees hurt (I had 2 surgeries regarding them) and other stuff.
WHAT...THE HELL?!?!?!

She didn´t want to talk about anymore, I could do 2 things...get my stuff before the door´s shut...grab my stuff and get a train...or leave it and have to see for myself...then she walked away with her housemate.

Grabbed my stuff, went out...saw her entering the car and tried to stop her, cause I REALLY didn´t understand what was happening there and she pushed me away WITH the car...so...essentially...almost running me over.

There I was...in a totally unknown city...no internet on the smartphone cause the city in itself was a real deadspot...but got home...all was good.

But...what´s wrong here...pls...ask questions...anything...I´ll answer them conscientious to just get a good opinion...cause...I´m totally lost, shocked and disappointed here, especially cause we just spoke and she doesn´t get it that I meant it and only for the better and...

dunno...

that´s like the...6th relationship now...and again only ****.

First cheated on me 2 times.

2nd I wasn´t feeling it, neither was she (doesn´t count)

3rd was overjealous and ALWAYS told me to stay clean...as to not touch other girls and stuff...which I never would´ve done.

4th treated me like **** cause I though we had no future and I couldn´t talk with her properly and also cheated on me.

5th went on for 2 years, dumped me cause couldn´t handle a relationship then and came together with a "friend" (POS friend)

Little affair in between, all good and now

the 6th...whole year wasted and that.

WHAT THE ****, DUDES?!?!?!?!?!?!

No offence, but, looking at your track record, are you sure the problem isn't you? People don't just cheat because they feel like it, they cheat because something is missing in the relationship. The sex is boring, the man/woman is boring (in general), the man/woman doesn't pay enough attention, etc.

In the end, it really isn't fair to blame men or women as a whole just because you have had a bunch of bad relationships. I've had one relationship, and it's lasted 10 years now. Not everyone is a bad partner, and, if you look at things, perhaps the problem IS you, you just don't know it. Not saying you ARE the problem, just saying you might be (unintentionally).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back