What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the whole thing, #6 sounds like my future sister-in-law... She f'n nuts just like that...

But want some advice? Be yourself, never play nor hide your true colors. If a woman can't handle who ya are, then it wasn't meant to be. Ya know how my relationship is holding up for 1 3/4? I tell it like it is and I always give her the choice to leave first. But all in all my girl is a lot like me so never really comes to that.

Your best bet is to find a woman who best has commons, like your genres in sci-fi and crap. I could say more, but honestly in my life; being who I am and not playing around with games has always worked. Again be who ya are and tell it like it is... And always remember a woman who is at your side will always be your best friend. So be honest with her once ya find that very special one...

Read the whole thing, #6 sounds like my future sister-in-law... She f'n nuts just like that...

But want some advice? Be yourself, never play nor hide your true colors. If a woman can't handle who ya are, then it wasn't meant to be. Ya know how my relationship is holding up for 1 3/4? I tell it like it is and I always give her the choice to leave first. But all in all my girl is a lot like me so never really comes to that.

Your best bet is to find a woman who best has commons, like your genres in sci-fi and crap. I could say more, but honestly in my life; being who I am and not playing around with games has always worked. Again be who ya are and tell it like it is... And always remember a woman who is at your side will always be your best friend. So be honest with her once ya find that very special one...

:goodpost: Totally agree. Opposites may attract, but they don't always stay together. And being yourself is the biggest thing. That was my mistake.

I'm always myself, that was never the problem.
The problem was more that my girl at that given time wasn't herself and didn't talk about problems, or other stuff that she didn't like or so, you know?

And...maybe I COULD pick'em, in terms of looks, but I'm more the shy one...so it's not that easy to me...

The problem really isn't contemporary womanhood. You've just been done over (again), so a bit of "all women are..." is understandable. After the water is well under the bridge though you'll want to be changing that outlook. Me, and all my best mates, are all with awesome, wonderful women (except Dave, the poor bugger, his wife is a real piece of work).

Good for you and I congratulate you on that, Lejuan...I really do.
But imagine that for a moment and then tell me how something like this helps only in little doses:

Being a teenager, didn't have any friends, first girl only with 21, when I came to know the friends I now still have and that ***** directly cheated on me and it only started.

And having reinvented oneself when my mother became sick with her tumors helped ME as a being...but not getting women who just get that I'm a good guy only want one thing:
Not being ****** over, so...I guess saying "**** you all" being an ******* now having a look what's on the horizon and just living my live comes natural, doesn't it?

So, I really know what you guys all are trying to say...but...what you also say is...that I need to be myself...on thr other hand though...you tell me to change.

But then I'm not me anymore...you know?

tumblr_mnqm2uVp4w1sq6xcbo1_500.gif

Sums it up :lol

Girls don't know what they want

So, I really know what you guys all are trying to say...but...what you also say is...that I need to be myself...on thr other hand though...you tell me to change.

But then I'm not me anymore...you know?

Maybe the advice is 'be happy with being yourself'. That advice comes from the belief that nobody who is completely happy with being themselves will continually attract women who are wrong for them. Maybe that belief isn't fair, or accurate, but I think that's where the advice is coming from. I only know that when I stopped loading my own expectations onto the women around me, I began meeting really great women.

Hm...now I know what you trying to say.

Maybe I just start speaking to random women and be cool about myself.

I don't have to be shy about anything.
I have a great job, I got cool friends, one hell of crib and I'm an about 6'4" ******* big man with good looks. Girls are gonna know me...

Where is Brhv? Is that a small village or a large town?

I know it's difficult to look at the situation objectively, but in my opinion and with all due respect to her, she did you a favor and spared you the torment of flying off the handle down the road after several more years... you deserve better!

When you tell it like it is and state only the facts and they can't deal with it, time to bail.

It's like a small town, with about 120.000-130.000 citizens. Why do you ask, buddy?

I know how you mean, but there is no respect due to her. She's just psychologically retarded and need to keep here ******* hands off of normal relationships, that's all, but besides thst you're right:

She DID spare me major problems coping with it which I sure would have had if this would've gone longer then this...

Hm...now I know what you trying to say.

Maybe I just start speaking to random women and be cool about myself.

I don't have to be shy about anything.
I have a great job, I got cool friends, one hell of crib and I'm an about 6'4" ******* big man with good looks. Girls are gonna know me...

6'4 eh? Think I'm about 5'7. Barely taller than Tom Cruise.

Maybe the advice is 'be happy with being yourself'. That advice comes from the belief that nobody who is completely happy with being themselves will continually attract women who are wrong for them. Maybe that belief isn't fair, or accurate, but I think that's where the advice is coming from. I only know that when I stopped loading my own expectations onto the women around me, I began meeting really great women.

yeah. love yourself first. you cant expect to love someone else when you cant even love yourself. it starts from within.

heaven beside you, hell within. or something like that.

My advise is to start dating multiple girls at once. Try to only date girls who live about 30 minutes away. I have been cheated on by all of my past girlfriends, and lately, my ex wife. This was my last straw. I am not going to sacrifice my happiness for some woman's idea of happiness anymore and sit in a committed relationship wondering who else may be out there while trying to fit her idea of what I'm supposed to be. I am happy having 2-3 girls on the hook at all times. If one bails, I have a few more to call on and I don't even notice they are gone most of the time. It's not unethical, because I have made no commitments. I have also found that I am more interesting to other women since I am openly dating. They all want to be the one who closes the deal, and they all try harder knowing they are not the only ones. Once it's just you and them in the equation, most women lose interest. The only thing I'm missing is a catchy name for it. Women want marriage. I want More-iage.

Just be sure to tell them upfront that you are going to talk to other people. That will make them all try very hard to please you... and that's what we want, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back