What is the largest 1:6 item acceptable to you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know of such items existing. Can the Young Anakin figure from the Hasbro 1:6 line sit in the Naboo Starfighter cockpit?:)

no, neither the Falcon nor the Naboo Starfighter has an opening cockpit.

i have one as well. at one time i was going to make a cockpit for it & add led's & sound chips for it too. the project fell by the wayside but i still have it. it's friggin huge. got it from a walmart charity sale for $50. i couldnt pass it up....:cool:

$50 is a great deal for it!

I wouldn't have much interest in 1/6 Vehicles... but some 1/6 creatures would be hard to say no to. I know that I would definitely buy a Rancor. And would consider a Wampa and Taun-Tauns :rock

716CAJF9664CA75KEWDCAN4M2SUCA83LGUD.jpg

CAIN ROBOCOP 2

I thought... if there ever is a 1:6 scale AT-AT, its as good as keeping a pony at home.:google

I am down for anything made in the 1:6 scale. If I had a TRULY in-scale AT-AT I would be happy to build a RV garage to display it in.

As for larger ships, sections that can be attached to each other would be cool with me.

The Death Star or Star Destroyer might be out of the question but how about a Scout Walker?

Luke's LandSpeeder and the Rancor had been mentioned before in the SideShow Q&A section.

I personally would love to see some larger creatures like the Dewback, Tauntaun or even the Acklay.

I'm going to have to build a larger house.

I'd think that anyone who could afford a 1:6 Death Star would probably be able to afford the house capable of holding it.

Of course, a true to scale 1:6 Death Star would have a diameter of 20 km.

I'd think that anyone who could afford a 1:6 Death Star would probably be able to afford the house capable of holding it.

Of course, a true to scale 1:6 Death Star would have a diameter of 20 km.

Indeed. And being spherical you'd also need something to hold it in place. Besides that you need to consider what materials can be used in making such a big sphere, and $$$$$ of course :rolleyes: :D

I am down for anything made in the 1:6 scale. If I had a TRULY in-scale AT-AT I would be happy to build a RV garage to display it in.

As for larger ships, sections that can be attached to each other would be cool with me.

I'm going to have to build a larger house.

I love all things Star Wars in 1:6 scale. The furthest that I can go is to commit one room for this passion.:lol

I love all things Star Wars in 1:6 scale. The furthest that I can go is to commit one room for this passion.:lol

2rze54y.gif
:D:lol

But on a serious note, all of us have to consider 1 or 2 rooms max for our collections, so you are right buddy. ;)

So true!

I've been trying to infiltrate the rest of the house with sneakily planted figures.

My wife finds them and returns them unceremoniously to a heap on my desk.

Or worse, gives them to the twins (3 1/2 year olds)

An extension is needed.

DG

I'd still buy a Rancor though.... :monkey3

I brought the thread back after reading this in the latest edition of Ask Sideshow:

Q:Have the environment sets lived up to your expectations in regards to sales, so much so that you will continue to develop them for the Star Wars line? I think they are great and don’t mind shelling out the price (FLEXPay is great), and I look forward to Thrawn’s Chair and any future announcements!

A:Absolutely, yes, we are very pleased by the reaction to the various environments that have been offered for Star Wars, GI Joe, and Indiana Jones, and do plan to offer more (and even bigger) such environments in the future.

This news is welcoming to me.:)

Back