What is the largest 1:6 item acceptable to you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to have a 1/6 Falcon but cut into sections so that you can mount it on the wall in two pieces like it is flying out of the wall and with the backgrounds in high detail so it looks realistic. The roof of the cockpit could easily be hinged so you could lift it and put SS figures in it. This way it would could be big and yet take up no floor space:joy And don't forget all of the cockpit lights must work as well:google

The Emperor's throne is the only thing I can think of that I'd definitely buy. Then again I never expected something like Jabba's throne, and I bought that. So who knows what else Sideshow has up its sleeve that I'll end up getting. I just need more room.

I agree...Jabba's Throne was "it" for that scale...looks cool, displays well and can have a lot of different stuff displayed with it.

The Emperor's Throne is definitely one to consider too.

But one that would have the same display appeal to me (and hopefully looking to the future of the line here) is....a portion of the Cantina Bar.
A couple of bar stools, a peice of the bar and part of the background would be a versatile display area that would (hopefully) accommodate some of those Cantina denizens I hope are on the 1:6 horizon someday...

I would like to have a 1/6 Falcon but cut into sections so that you can mount it on the wall in two pieces like it is flying out of the wall and with the backgrounds in high detail so it looks realistic. The roof of the cockpit could easily be hinged so you could lift it and put SS figures in it. This way it would could be big and yet take up no floor space:joy And don't forget all of the cockpit lights must work as well:google
You do realize a 1:6 Falcon would be well over 15 feet long, right?

The biggest 1:6 scale item I have is the Millennium Falcon which was originally a promotional item at Toys R Us that they hung one from the ceiling at each store. I have it hung up from the ceiling. It is pretty big.

Yep the Flacon would be HUGE!!! 5.6m long by about 4m wide!! thats about 18 feet by 13 feet.

Cutaways would be so cool. When I have finished the cockpit i would love to build another part of the falcon

The biggest 1:6 scale item I have is the Millennium Falcon which was originally a promotional item at Toys R Us that they hung one from the ceiling at each store. I have it hung up from the ceiling. It is pretty big.

Cool Falcon, is this 1:6 scale?

Cool Falcon, is this 1:6 scale?

This is 1:6 scale. It is 6 feet long.

What Hasbro did was make a 1:6 scale version of their toy falcon made in the scale of the 3 3/4 inch action figures. The original Hasbro Falcon that was made for the 3 3/4 inch figures is "smaller" than a perfectly scaled Falcon would be to the 3 3/4 figures. That is why others in these posts have said that a true 1:6 scale Falcon would be about 15 to 18 feet while mine is 6 feet. Mine is in scale to the 12 inch figures with the same proportions that the original Hasbro Falcon is in scale to the 3 3/4 figures. As you probably know, Hasbro recently made a newer larger sized and better scaled Falcon to go with its 3 3/4 inch figures.

This is 1:6 scale. It is 6 feet long.

What Hasbro did was make a 1:6 scale version of their toy falcon made in the scale of the 3 3/4 inch action figures. The original Hasbro Falcon that was made for the 3 3/4 inch figures is "smaller" than a perfectly scaled Falcon would be to the 3 3/4 figures. That is why others in these posts have said that a true 1:6 scale Falcon would be about 15 to 18 feet while mine is 6 feet. Mine is in scale to the 12 inch figures with the same proportions that the original Hasbro Falcon is in scale to the 3 3/4 figures. As you probably know, Hasbro recently made a newer larger sized and better scaled Falcon to go with its 3 3/4 inch figures.

So its not 1/6 scale.

Bacta tank with 2-1B, hologram table from ROTJ with transparent Death Star ( from the Death Star attack mission briefing) Emperor's throne, Darth Vader's meditation chamber, perhaps a Rebel cannon shaped like a satellite dish, definitely an Imperial troop cannon, like in ESB in the Hoth scene. I think THAT should be next. Driodekas would be nice. I think that a speeder would be the largest they should make, I honestly wouldn't want them to make one. It just takes up too much space, and yet I wouldn't want to be without one if they made one, so... Making a Taun Taun right, with fur, I think would be too cost prohibitive, and so a dewback would be the largest animal. Frankly, I'd rather they DIDN'T make 1/6 scale vehicles other than a speederbike, and instead focus on making more interesting figures. When it comes to 1/6 scale, space is a premium, and I would rather have more figures than vehicles.

Last edited:
Seriously, the Tumbler is probably as big as I'd want to go. I'd much rather see an X-wing cockpit rather than an entire X-Wing. Luke's landspeeder would be about the same size as the Tumbler, and not as complex.

Agree. Pics do not do it's size justice. It is massive.

Back