What is the film or film scene you have watched the most in your life

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I watched Back to the Future dozens and dozens of times when it was on cable back in the mid 80s to the point where I can practically recite the entire movie.

I've also watched Raiders countless times, plus repeatedly rewinding (shows how old I am having to "rewind" the VHS tape!) the beginning scene and the truck chase.

I'm sure I've watched the OT countless times as well.

And I remember watching the Jurassic Park T-Rex attack scene all the time.

I used to watch a lot of scenes over and over again after I had seen the film, another was Big Trouble in little China, I loved the scene where you see Lightening, Rain and Thunder for the first time. I think that's what they were called.

No way to count, but its gotta be a Star Wars or AoD. Anytime I'm nodding off and in a don't know what I want to watch kind of mood, I usually play AoD.

Hmm... let's see...

In childhood:
Star Wars OT
Indiana Jones Trilogy (Especially TOD)
Aliens
Die Hard 1 & 2
Terminator 2
Silence of the Lambs (although i probably shouldnt have considering how messed up it made me lol)
Predator 1 & 2
Commando
Running Man
Bloodsport
Back to the Future 1,2,3
Stand By Me

In adolescence:
The Matrix
Seven
Saving Private Ryan
Heat
Fight Club
Shakespeare in Love (forgive me the one questionable entry lol)

Modern:
Spiderman 1,2
Marvel cinematic universe
Nolan batman movies

Last edited:
The abyss. Best Cameron film, ever!

I was at the World premiere at Radio City Music hall for that one and was with my future wife right on the railing of the red carpet watching a slew of movie stars, big shots walking within several feet of me...all for a 12 buck ticket back then...it was good stuff

Did you know that Excalibur was supposed to be LOTR....but the studios realized it was just impossible with the lousy effects back then and cost..so they made Excalibur to not lose money for scraping the project...John Boorman loved LOTR....Excalibur had some extaordinary footage...I loved it ,the acting and the messages it was hinting at...A powerful film like BladeRunner was a year after

Last edited:
Did you know thaty Excalibur was supposed to be LOTR....but the studios realized it was just impossible with the lousy effects back then and cost..so they made Excalibur to not lose money for scraping the project...John Boorman loved LOTR....Excalibur had some extaordinary footage...I loved it ,the acting and the messages it was hinting at...A powerful film like BladeRunner was a year after

Never knew that. Eiher way great movie, but its really got me wondering what a LotR would have come out like at that time.

I've watched Batman Begins and TDK more times than I can count, with Bruce's training sequence with Ra's and the interrogation scene my favorite moments.

Anchorman at least once a month since its DVD release and Nacho Libre almost that much. Still love Austin Powers as well....

Shawshank, Unbreakable, OT Star Wars and LOTR all up there too.

Last edited:
This is up on my list of favorite scenes that still gives me the chills when I watch it. I clapped at the midnight premiere of Begins at this scene. Up with this is the final moments of Empire and Yoda raising the X-Wing from the swamp.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qwcjxDosc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qwcjxDosc[/ame]

Back