What Hot Toy figure/figures have you always wanted but never pulled the trigger ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the John Connor figure either of the version of the figure...

900411_press01-001.jpg

or this

3911788884_af6c26956e.jpg

Those, Marcus too

And Iron Monger aswell, the good thing is that I can live without them :lol I will likely end up getting Monger one day, not any time soon though

for me:

leon.jpg

wesker.jpg

t600b.jpg

because I never see them and now the prices are so high.

and

kane.jpg

I never liked "alien" but the character was too cool and the suit is awesome.

This beauty:
idol.png

It used to be a bit out of my price range at $200, so that's why I passed on it originally. But now that most figures are around $200, the price doesn't seem as bad as it used to. Sadly, it has since skyrocketed in price. :(

:exactly::goodpost:

+1

Mine is barbossa, Davy Jones and Blackbeard. I wish we could send hot toys a question and answer every month.

Currently ?

BLADE .

Dutch and Billy were actually my 1st 2 HT Figures. As they came at the same time . It was crazy. Never held 1 before Dutch.

Sold my Bank Robber Joker a while back. He never did anything for me.

Last edited:
DX06 Jack Sparrow. I've contemplated numerous times and almost bit once. I think it's one of , if not, the best figure Hot Toys has done. From the likeness to the outfit to the accessories and packaging, it's just a beaut. Not to mention a TON of display options and loads of fun to pose. But I just don't dig the movies enough. Yeah, I like the first and second well enough but I don't love them. I really have to love a license or character to own a high figure of them or part of the enjoyment isn't there.

Mine are AVP Elder Predator, P2 Elder Predator, Ancient Predator, Dutch, T1 T 800 Arnie, Martain Ambassador and Soldier. I also wouldn't mine some Aliens, but the whole thing about them being fraglie worrys me.

my missed ones:
1)leo / 300 - hope they do it again. but i doubt
2) Abigaile whistler: from some strange reason always wanted her but can never justify 250+ for her. lol
3) Joker (cop), BR i have made a kit bash so dont miss it but cop one for sure

I will also tell you what i am proud of:
1) except whiplash, i never bought any Iron Man (Someday i will buy just one for the shelf) but i can let go of all others
2) i dont have a single batman (i have all supporting characters, but no dx12, dx09) I always wanted them but more i look at them the more my interest is fading away. May just buy the returns with catwoman.

Don Vito Corleone. One day it will be mine. Really want the 1/6 scale even though Enterbay are making a HD 1/4 scale one. Hot Toys just nailed it.

the Planet of the Apes figures I'm really angry I missed out on them and now go for so much and the last one I keep wanting but can't pull the trigger is the T1 Tech Noir T-800. I can't believe I missed out. Upset I missed him also. :( :gah: Prices are high on him too.

MMS67- The Dark Knight( Original Costume)

Or

Batman/Bruce Wayne 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive

Mine is the John Connor figure either of the version of the figure...

900411_press01-001.jpg

or this

3911788884_af6c26956e.jpg

I agree! Luckily I was able to grab them off of Ebay recently brand new at semi-decent prices (and even better once I sell off the hydrobot).

Easily two of my favorite figures in my collection. From the headsculpt and jackets, down to the copious amounts of gear, they are so worth getting.

Back