What have you sold to feed your addiction...collectable addiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my body.

:lol no but seriously .. loads of crap. Not always for collectibles but the money I'm making for whatever always ends up saving more for collectibles.:rock

Ironically, I just sold all my cds. The mp3s are backed up on three different hard drives.

Paid up all my figure purchases until next summer.

Old paintball guns

3 Super 8mm cameras

super 16mm camera

other collectibles

I still buy cds... and you should too. Downloads are a rip off.

I would buy CDs..but most bands release 1-2 good songs and the rest is mostly crap...I can think of one album off the top of my head right now that I listened to from beginning to end many many many times.....Pearl Jam Ten..that was an awesome album

well down under, you pick up new cd's for around AUD$30, not most people cup of tea. Or I can go to the music shop, where Im registered as a DJ...who doesnt DJ and get new full vinyl albums for half the cost....so thats why i stick to vinyl

I only go for the CD when they come with mad packaging, thats the only incentive which most artists need to start doing

Vinyl's okay too. At least you have it in hand rather than loaded onto your computer or something.

I've got a ton of vinyl. I've inherited about 4 generations worth. I even have old 78s.

ye the good thing about vinyl is that they smell good when new...makes my friends think im weird...until i played their favorite metallica song on vinyl then i wasnt so weird

but a turntable in a car doesnt go down too well

Get one of those turntables that let's you download the songs into your computer. I'm thinking about getting one.

What have you sold, collectible or non collectible, to fund your purchases

I sold my DJ turntables to purchase my first figures, HT Joker's V1 & V2

don't worry these turntables were old technology, dead technology if you ask me...like who uses CD's anymore? :lol

I may sell some of my collectibles one day, But NEVER any of my Vintage Monsters Collectibles!:D

Back