What ever happened to the Triad bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Triads are beautiful! I can't wait to get them in hand. I wonder how well they hang clothed?

I'm planning on getting Triads for:

Indiana Jones (Sovereign Studios)
Slave Leia (SSC/Hasbro hybrid)
Oola (original work)

Just to start. I'm really looking forwad to these!!!

Customikey said:
I'm planning on getting Triads for:

Slave Leia (SSC/Hasbro hybrid)

Just to start. I'm really looking forwad to these!!!

Is there any of us left that hasn't put one aside to transplant on a Triad? :monkey5

Ironman1188 said:
Is there any of us left that hasn't put one aside to transplant on a Triad? :monkey5

Nope.

And then God said, LET THERE BE SLAVE LEIA!...and she was good....
REAL good!

So, then...frustrated by the fact that no figure bodies appropriately fit the future Slave Leia toy needs, despite the many good ones that were very posable, and readily available....

God said, LET THERE BE TRIAD TOYS!

And the toy body that would work perfectly in the minds of geeks everywhere, was duly created!

So sayeth the Lord!
Amen. :D

Getchusome! Sayeth the collectors! And they all rested. :monkey3

...to be continued...

Ironman1188 said:
Enough thinking....it's time for ACTION!!!
Too many companies are thinking and not acting. Thinking is what didn't get us a Medeival Kurgan. Thinking is what didn't get us a set of Ape-o-nauts. Thinking is what didn't get us 40th anniversary Trek. Thinking is what didn't deliver Boomer & Athena.
Act now!! [and then email me with instructions and a list of heads you've sculpted] :monkey3
BTW, what other bodies, if any, would those heads fit?
I think he's thinking in terms of distributing those heads outside the company..
(sinces licenses are deadly expensive... :eek: )
And I personally think "he's thinking" and not just selling because of recasters on fleabay like bionic_joe and diver4
you can hear all about it on OSW lol haha.
or maybe he'll make an elite 25-ltd run with them YAYAYAY haha
But yeah, that hayden sculpt it ppprrreeettty dead-on if you ask me.
I guess it would be nice to have that as a default sculpt but after i buy like 10 of them, i'd get pretty old with 10 haydens haha

Back