what do you usually give trick and treaters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiggle

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to get a sense of what other members here give trick and treaters is it the same boring stuffs you can get in bulk at Target 16 oz mars and assorted m and m, jolly ranchers or do you try something more unique and different. for me I usually give the kids those little dryed phroot pouches like raisins and apricots, cranberrys since its much healthier. I was looking for goji berrys this year but they were to expensive and they dont come individually wrapped.

Is 'phroot' a brand? Just asking because no one in their right mind could possibly spell it that way by accident.

I go standard Butterfingers. Love that candy and I want the next generation to love it too.

I wanted to get a sense of what other members here give trick and treaters is it the same boring stuffs you can get in bulk at Target 16 oz mars and assorted m and m, jolly ranchers or do you try something more unique and different. for me I usually give the kids those little dryed phroot pouches like raisins and apricots, cranberrys since its much healthier. I was looking for goji berrys this year but they were to expensive and they dont come individually wrapped.

raisins and apricots? tell me quiggle how long does it take you to clean all the eggs and toilet paper angry children throw at your house and windows? :lol

Quiggle just gave himself up as being over 60 years old :rotfl

I don't know about that, he mentioned in another thread, with seeming seriousness, that his parents wouldn't let him buy all the Avengers figures.

I have a tip though and I had to learn the hard way do not give children the dryed plums packs because that does facilitate the bowles even though there are about 4 small pieces, you dont want some uneducated parent to think you gave there children tainted goods due to the consistence of movement. thats why I now only stick to only raisins, cranberrys and apricots. I wanted to think about maybe giving trail mix next year but dont want some kids choking on the nuts.

tumblr_liuuvyo1mg1qar66xo1_500.gif

Random kids in the neighborhood get a handful of candy while kids of our friends get gift bags we make up each year. This year there's a bracelet, tattoo, bubbles, keildescope, glow stick, and some candy.

8138719152_4731ea9d6c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back