what do you usually give trick and treaters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random kids in the neighborhood get a handful of candy while kids of our friends get gift bags we make up each year. This year there's a bracelet, tattoo, bubbles, keildescope, glow stick, and some candy.

8138719152_4731ea9d6c.jpg

very nice, can you please show us what the gift bags look like?

Relatively good thread, quiggle.

I do usually go with the mainstream M&M/Mars or Hersey mixes. But I do like some of the ideas brought up in this thread about gift bags or healthier alternatives. I hope there is more good stuff posted!

Drugs.

A warning shot.

raisins and apricots? tell me quiggle how long does it take you to clean all the eggs and toilet paper angry children throw at your house and windows? :lol

Quiggle just gave himself up as being over 60 years old :rotfl

Razor blades and poison.

I am just curious to know how it feels to have sunk lower than quiggle in a thread.:lol

^^^^.......:lol

it should for this thread anyway........:lecture

what is that magenta looking tube and does everyone get one of those? I think its a very good idea maybe next Helloween to maybe supplement with assorted noneatable trinkets that might make the children happier.

We don't get trick or treaters out in the boonies but I make up little gifts for my workmates and for the teachers at school.

I took a pumpkin shaped glass with a ghost straw and put in different kinds of candy corn topped it off with cotton candy with a spider then added a sucker with a bone hand for a stick and also a zombie finger. It's suppose to be a spooky drink. :lol

For the teachers I took a ghost bag and added M&M cookies, pistachios, candy corn and a hershey bar.

I have a tip though and I had to learn the hard way do not give children the dryed plums packs because that does facilitate the bowles even though there are about 4 small pieces, you dont want some uneducated parent to think you gave there children tainted goods due to the consistence of movement. thats why I now only stick to only raisins, cranberrys and apricots. I wanted to think about maybe giving trail mix next year but dont want some kids choking on the nuts.

My god. You are a monster.

I do as Adam West does................

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGCn177lHb4&sns=em[/ame]

My mom used to give out raisins for Halloween because they were healthy.

Now we just do chocolate or candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back