what do you usually give trick and treaters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy candy based on the question "What would I have wanted as a kid?"

So each Trick or Treater gets good stuff they won't get 100 of elsewhere, like Ring Pops and Fun Dip. And also a giant handful of good candy.

I got this to review for my site:

01.jpg

I knew they'd be awful, and they were. So I'm dumping them off on Trick or Treaters. But they will get extra awesome candy to make up for it.

I buy candy based on the question "What would I have wanted as a kid?"

So each Trick or Treater gets good stuff they won't get 100 of elsewhere, like Ring Pops and Fun Dip. And also a giant handful of good candy.

I got this to review for my site:

01.jpg

I knew they'd be awful, and they were. So I'm dumping them off on Trick or Treaters. But they will get extra awesome candy to make up for it.

Aren't these the things that used to be sold as candy cigarettes?

I wait till they have paper bags and slip ice cubes in it!

sent from my R2 unit

Holy crap, there are lots of kids this year. Some of them are coming twice for my candy, damn greedy little farts. I was hoping to eat the rest tomorrow. :mad:

Nothing. We stopped bothering when we started only getting like 5 kids a couple years ago.

I have a tip though and I had to learn the hard way do not give children the dryed plums packs because that does facilitate the bowles even though there are about 4 small pieces, you dont want some uneducated parent to think you gave there children tainted goods due to the consistence of movement. thats why I now only stick to only raisins, cranberrys and apricots. I wanted to think about maybe giving trail mix next year but dont want some kids choking on the nuts.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
He said choking on the nuts....

Facilitating the bowels is the criteria for a Halloween treat? That seems highly irregular.

And when they poop on his porch he'll make another thread *****ing about it.

LOL. That's a quiggle thread. He tries to be funny with a fart, but it just ends up as ****.

That last gif is gross... holy ****... ****ING QUIGGLE! LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO THIS FORUM!!!

****ing **** **** ****.

It's kind of ironic. If you think about it, Quiggle never breaks any of the forum rules, and he's very respectful of other members. But, whether it's intended or not, his threads just bring out the absolute worst in the forum. His thread making skill is like an art, with a nuance of deranged psychosis. Don't really know how to describe it... :monkey1.

It's kind of ironic. If you think about it, Quiggle never breaks any of the forum rules, and he's very respectful of other members. But, whether it's intended or not, his threads just bring out the absolute worst in the forum. His thread making skill is like an art, with a nuance of deranged psychosis. Don't really know how to describe it... :monkey1.

Problem is, he posts the most inane things, and when people get bothered by it, he acts like they shouldn't. He's been doing this since the Spawn Board was still alive. I remember. The term "Quiggled" has been around.

It's funny. :lol

But he hasn't changed. I know he gets a kick out of it. :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back