What do you expect from SS on SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

what do you think sideshow will have for us on SDCC? Really new pieces (never showed in sneakpeak or whatsoever)? Or the prototypes from statues who are up for pre-order?

I think there will be definitely a PF star wars woman (Shaak Ti or Mara Jade) as new announcement. Maybe a new marvel figure (next X-men?).
I also hope on more info on the Disney line (Jessica Rabbit? Next Villain (plz plz don't let this line die much to early, the possibilities !! :panic:))

Personally I really hope they will reveal something from Mass Effect. They have the license, but it's so damned quiet about it that I'm doubting they will ever do something with it.

what are your thoughts,hopes and wishes?

1/6 Zartan and I'll be happy.

Oh and the official announcement of the Hellraiser premium format license.

Then I'll be happy.

I hope to see Iron Man MK V, Master Splinter to go with my turtles collection. Peter Pan PF, Captain Barbossa PF.

That would make me very happy. :D

I agree with King Darkness on the Hellraiser stuff but I would
also like to see the rumored 1/4 AVP-R Wolf predator maquette.
Hopefully the rumours are true...:pray:

What I want and what I expect are two very different things. :( I want to see some Marvel 1/4th PF/comiquette characters that don't suck (Jean Grey Phoenix, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Spiderman villains). I expect to see a 1/5th Iceman comiquette, 1/5th Goblin Queen, Tigra 1/4th PF, movie Captain America, Captain America 1:1, & Baroness PF. I love my Sideshow Marvel statues, but I don't have my hopes very high.

I am not trying to rant, but I have been quite disenfranchised with many of Sideshow's Marvel decisions over the last few years; especially their decision to split the X-Men between 1/5th and 1/4th, making Daredevil 1/5th, and some of their crap character choices. For some reason, it really feels like Sideshow simply ignores their Marvel fans. I don't know if it is from artistic arrogance, apathy to fans, or just poor business, but Sideshow seriously needs to go back to basics.

1. Uniform scale: 1/4th for most statues, 1/5th for AH!/Brooks/Women of Marvel
  2. CLASSIC battles for dioramas
  3. A and B list characters; throw in an obscure character once in a blue-moon; actually LISTEN to fan requests
  4. Stop the "artistic interpretation" crap that we see on Emma Frost PF & Colossus robot head

Daredevil 1:1
Green Goblin 1:1
Captain America 1:1

Hopefully a Wolf predator 1/4
and hopefully what jay said a master Splinter would be awesome.

wolf predator 1/4 maquette
snake eyes 1/4 maquette
mark V 1/4 maquette
movie captain america pf
mortal kombat popcultureshock
thor pf
rogue pf
new spiderman villain comiquette scale 1/4 please
sucker punch stuff
lara croft pf

Last edited:
I'm hoping to see new pieces of: