What car do you drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about MPG. :cool:

I have a beater POS 95 Camry for everyday driving. And yea, Toyotas are junk and designed by idiots with small girl hands that have never worked on a car before.

I don't care about MPG. :cool:

monopoly-man.jpg

I have a beater POS 95 Camry for everyday driving. And yea, Toyotas are junk and designed by idiots with small girl hands that have never worked on a car before.

:lol

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with Civics, its the D-bags that brag about their muscle cars that are trying to overcompensate for something small. :p

And yea, Toyotas are junk and designed by idiots with small girl hands that have never worked on a car before.

I had two payments left and expected another 100,000 miles out of it. Apparently it was an issue on all Corolla sticks from 2003-2008. Never recalled.

My dad was a big fans of the Tundras, but I'll never buy another one.

38k for a Civic? I guess it is Malaysia. I heard Singapore is expensive to get an automobile too.

I drive a Honda 2006 CR-V. I might trade for a Nissan 370 Z coupe, who knows.

Yeah, Singapore is worse, currently they have to pay the price of the car plus COE (USD75K for anything above 1.6l), but they do have very good transportation system.

I love cars. There is just something about them that makes my blood pump. The raw power, the excitement, the shaking and smell of burnt fuel and rubber stuck to the pavement.
:goodpost: :hi5:

The house got put on a hold for a couple years because of the market and I wanted a Vette so I got a 2006. 3LT Z51 with a automagic.

2006%20Corvette.jpg

What a beauty! Have you ever considered buying Z06? :clap

Hey EVILFACE great thread I must say. Although I drive estate :lol I've always been around great German and US muscle cars. My oldest brother has a company (car wash, he's selling tyres and rims etc.) and he's also working with a race club. So I've had a privilege to check out:
BMW E46 M3
BMW E46 M3 CSL with Supersprint custom exhaust
BMW E60 M5
(B7) Audi RS4 avant
Audi R8 4.2
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Porsche 997 4S with PDK transmission (which is absolutely AMAZING!)
Porsche 997 GT3 with Akrapovic custom exhaust
etc... :panic: :panic:

Here's the link of the BMW E46 M3 CSL (listed earlier) from one of the club members (He's got BMW E92 M3 as well):
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gshHGe3Zczw[/ame]

Hope you like it... :1-1:

Nothing wrong with Civics, its the D-bags that brag about their muscle cars that are trying to overcompensate for something small. :p

Ahhh yes, the "you have a small ____" if you like cars argument. I've never understood this nonsense. Being into cars is like being into anything else.

I'm not going to dive into a car by car because I never keep rides long, but my first car in high school was a Stang and in one form or another I've mostly owned Mustangs with a mix of full size trucks over the years (mostly F150s, but I did go off path and get a yellow Quad Cab Ram a few years back just because Chrysler was so in the toilet they were almost paying you to take them at the time.) When I decided to quit my job and go back to school, we got rid of our cars and both got Kia because, well honetly, 2 Kia payments are like one normal car payment. :rotfl Being a long time Ford addict, I never thought I'd drive a Kia in my life, but i have to admit, I like the wifes Sorento quite a bit, my Kia car, not so much. :(

This was my first car, only it was white. A drunk driver actually drove into my driveway and hit my parents' car into this one. He hit it so hard that every single bit of glass what shattered in my car and the whole side was caved in. The only thing that was still good in it was the engine, which I sold.

6840220003_large.jpg

Back