What car do you drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give this a shot.. Here we go... Colors vary... lol!!

76johnp2.jpg

1989%20conversion%20van.JPG

3677.jpg

195454_875181.jpeg

This is my baby now....
images

Take that F'rs.........:yess:

My first banger: 1984 Volvo 740. Cheap and ugly but hella reliable!

VOLVO-Kombi--1984-1992-.jpg

2007 got a brand new Hyundai Tiburon V6 and slapped this lovely ATH-Hinsberger bodykit on it a bunch of other mods:

h_11734_z3_z3.jpg

In September last year when my son was born I wanted a sedan but it had to be fast. 2009 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG with a 6.2 Liter V8 with 451 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. The perfect symbiosis of power and luxury. I *@§$ing LOVE this car:

2009-c63-amg--8485.jpg

The pics aren't mine but all the colours are correct.

The C63 has some real raw power..I had a chance to take it for a quick spin and it is a real beast. Although if I were to buy a sports sedan I'll probably go for one of the M3s maybe one of the E90s. The handling is much more refined apparently.

But the one thing I like about the Mercs over the Bimmer is the interiors. Mercs has very nice interior designs... the BMWs aren't as good even with the best specs and trimmings. Somehow the inside is not as stylish looking.

Last edited:
My first car was a blue 1982 Honda Accord. My parents bought it for me, to be inherited by my brother and sisters (it survived three of us). I didn't have a job because my parents wanted me focused on school.

I didn't have a car after that because I liked not having a job. I drove my mom's forest green 1995 v6 Mustang a lot. Also my dad's black Chevy conversion van (the Millenium Falcon).

My last car was a grey 2003 Toyota Corolla S. The transmission disintegrated at 153,000 miles. Now I have a white 2010 Jeep Patriot. I miss having to shift, (kinda hate automatics; Accord and Mustang were manual too) but I like the space. Stereo is better too.

The C63 has some real raw power..I had a chance to take it for a quick spin and it is a real beast. Although if I were to buy a sports sedan I'll probably go for one of the M3s maybe one of the E90s. The handling is much more refined apparently.

But the one thing I like about the Mercs over the Bimmer is the interiors. Mercs has very nice interior designs... the BMWs aren't as good even with the best specs and trimmings. Somehow the inside is not as stylish looking.

I was thinking about an M3 before my son was born but with a kid I wanted something with 4 doors so the Beamer was out. I test drove an M3 (also 2009 model) and it definately handles better but you can really feel the raw power of the AMG - it's just more brutal - but you need to be REALLY careful or REALLY know what you're doing if you want to turn off the ESP. I think Jeremy Clarkson's comment was most fitting: "it's an axe murderer with headlights!" :lol

I have always loved cars, but I can only afford a '06 1.8l Civic (bought it new at USD38K. Just one of the many reasons why I hate the government.

38k for a Civic? I guess it is Malaysia. I heard Singapore is expensive to get an automobile too.

I drive a Honda 2006 CR-V. I might trade for a Nissan 370 Z coupe, who knows.

No sports cars but these are our vehicles at the moment ......

2012 Mitsubishi Outlander (Not actual photo)

0f028e36.jpg

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

49707546.jpg

1st car I owned 2k Z28 (don't want to get rid of it)
Daily driver-2007 IS350
And garage ornament-2005 GSXR750 (I know it's not a car, just wanted to share)
53563b82.jpg

Only the most bad ass mother ____ing thing on the streets:

2003_Chevy_Cavalier_Slv.jpg

:lol

I got 2 12's in the back seat built into a custom box so that makes up for it a bit. :lol

Careful DarkKnight: lots a crazies out there not paying attention.

Thanks bro! It's not the same after my kids were born. I also experienced someone literally getting run over by a small pick up truck on the freeway. Both front and rear tires going over the body. And I noticed when I ride some drivers hates bike riders because it takes one stupid rider to make the image of many. Sometimes I feel the same way too about bike riders:monkey1

Back