What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing BF3, SSX for PS3. Kinda want to buy and play Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions after seeing the new Spider-Man cartoon.

Finishing up Perry Rhodan - The Immortals of Terra (or Myth of the Illochim)

Nice little point n click

I decided to go back and play some of my old favorite RPGs which are earthbound and chrono trigger for snes

I've played Chrono Trigger so many times over...but I never finished Earthbound. I think I'll consider getting on it after I finish Yakuza 2.

SWTOR - Checking out the legacy update (PC)

Mass Effect 3 - Checking out the resurgence map (360)

Have Rage, Syndicate and Skyrim waiting in the wings! I'm getting a back log.

I've played Chrono Trigger so many times over...but I never finished Earthbound. I think I'll consider getting on it after I finish Yakuza 2.

Nice yeah chrono trigger and earthbound are defiantly some of my fav games I've beat them both a ridiculous amount of times but always come back to them when I have nothing else to play. I'm going to play super Mario rpg when I beat one of them.

Getting ready for Avengers movie, have been playing these games non-stop, they're actually so much better than many $60 games out there, it's crazy:

Marvel Avengers Alliance (turn based strategy game. think Chrono Trigger/ Final Fantasy with Marvel characters. Less focus on story, much more on strategy)

Marvel Super hero Squad Online (MMO, beat'em up side scrolling like X-men Legends. Also has a really fun strategy card game)

-

I started out Final Fantasy XIII.

I'm playing the Asian version with Japanese dub and English sub and I'm loving it so far!
So nice to have a good FF after the sorely disappointing (to me) XII.

Edit: Apparently you can't say j@p

Last edited:
Just finished Batman: Arkham City main story (just completing Riddler trophies now).

Playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty on PS3 :yess:

Back