What are you asking for this year as a Christmas Present / Post Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
So Christmas is nearly upon us and tis the season to be jolly and most importantly receive presents!!! :yess::yess:

So what is on your Christmas Present list this year? Please post pics of what you'd like Santa to bring you or what your beloved other half is going to buy you...

*Please remember, if you are intending to buy a pet this Christmas, an animal is for life and not just for Christmas :lecture :wink1:

My new year resolution this year is to help my wife out a lot more with the housework, starting with ironing my own work shirts. Hence why this Iron Man 'Iron' is high on my gift list this Christmas :rock

y3y6e8er.jpg

I'm not complaining. We don't really do Xmas presents in my family anymore. It works out for all of us, no stressing over money or what to buy for people.

I spoil myself enough all year long anyway. :D

I'm not complaining. We don't really do Xmas presents in my family anymore. It works out for all of us, no stressing over money or what to buy for people.

I spoil myself enough all year long anyway. :D

I've got so many brothers and sisters and even more nieces and nephews that we have all agreed to just by for the kids...makes things more simple that way.

Can totally relate to being spoilt all through the year :exactly:

What I'm asking for this year:

I've already PO'd what the leeches are giving me, like I've done every year since they were born. They always end up getting me exactly what I want. This year it's a 1/18 Mad Max 2 Interceptor with muddy finish:

image.php

I wish I could have the C3PO/R2D2 PF, but I know I won't be getting it. :(

I usually don't get anything much for Christmas. Our family doesn't do gifts and my friends don't either. And that's okay. The joy of getting older and being alone.

I'll just watch my favorite Dwarf this December. :)

Back