What 1/6th scale Buffy figures would you like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I could narrow my essential characters down to 5: Buffy, Angel, Spike, Faith and Willow.
That's exactly what SSC made with their Buffy maquette line too.

I'd probably just be fine with Buffy and Angel if it came down to it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If I had to narrow it down further, I guess I would narrow it down to Buffy, Angel and Spike. I would get Buffy and Angel by themselves, though.

Honestly? I wouldn't say no to ANY 1/6 figure from Buffy the Vampire Slayer provided it's up to snuff in terms of quality. I'd also like to echo BuffyGirl's sentiment and express my longing for a line of Angel figures. There's a hole in the world without any decent ones (or at least there's a hole in my display).

TBH, I would only really invest in a Buffy 1/6 line if the quality was amazing, like Hot Toys good. I currently own the sideshow figure of The Master, but he is the only one: because i prefer the villains and I always thought the more human looking Sideshow figures looked too doll-like. However if we are going to pipe-dream I may as well be overly-ambitious!

I would get from Buffy:

The Master (i love the character and would kill for a higher quality figure). I would have him accompanied by his wine glass of blood, his ancient book from when he reads the prophecy about The Anointed One, his own bones, his throne, candelabras, scene-setting of his sunken church from s1.

Buffy. I honestly don't know what costume but i would like her to have: the Slayer Scythe, Mr. Pointy, Olaf's Troll Hammer, her necklace from s1, her sword from 'Becoming Part 2', hands with Claddagh ring, rocket-launcher. It would be great if her base was The Seal of Danzalthar.

Dark Willow: black hair and eye headsculpt, headsculpt with the magical symbols from when she is absorbing the magic books. costume from 'Grave' and the white blouse stained with Tara's blood. should come with a fireball, lightning bolt, hand holding a bullet, the temple spire from 'Grave' (a man can dream), pair of hands molded into a magic book from when she is absorbing the books.

Faith. Probably the look from Graduation Day, This Year's Girl or her leather jacket. she should come with, her knife from the Mayor (diecast - why not :wink1:), the body-switching device, switchblade, crossbow, bloodied stake, her bow and arrow used to poison Angel, handcuffs.

The Mayor. normal headsculpt, bisected head sculpt from sword attack, snake-like head sculpt. Box of Gavrok, shrunken head, book with Olvikan diagram, hand with knife through it.

Giles: in his tweed, comes with Vampyr book, Moloch Book, band candy, his 'flashcards' to help the non-english speaking slayer in season 7, chainsaw, cross, sword.

tbh, there are a bunch of demons i would love: D'Hoffryn, The Judge, Moloch, Der Kinderstod, Turok-Han Vampire, Adam ect.

Figures from Angel i would want:

Angel/Angelus, leather coat look. normal and vampire head sculpt. sword from 'Becoming', Acathla, orb of Thesulah, Shanshu prophecy scroll, 'Smile Time' puppet angel, wrist mounted stakes.

Holtz: one of my coveted buffyverse figures, his look from Lullaby with the long coat, hair and beard. Crossbow, sword, stake, torture equip, oil drum and grenade, baby Connor in swaddling, ice pick.

The Beast: his accessories would be the orb with metal wings he takes from the Ra-tet to blot out the sun plus a human heart that he uses in the same ritual, the knife he made and is killed with, human body parts, broken weapons.

Illyria: come with her sarcophagus, twin swords, the raygun used to de-power her, severed demon head with spinal chord she can grip.

TBH, I can do this all day - it will never happen. But we can dream, right? :)

TBH, I would only really invest in a Buffy 1/6 line if the quality was amazing, like Hot Toys good. I currently own the sideshow figure of The Master, but he is the only one: because i prefer the villains and I always thought the more human looking Sideshow figures looked too doll-like. However if we are going to pipe-dream I may as well be overly-ambitious!

I would get from Buffy:

The Master (i love the character and would kill for a higher quality figure). I would have him accompanied by his wine glass of blood, his ancient book from when he reads the prophecy about The Anointed One, his own bones, his throne, candelabras, scene-setting of his sunken church from s1.

Buffy. I honestly don't know what costume but i would like her to have: the Slayer Scythe, Mr. Pointy, Olaf's Troll Hammer, her necklace from s1, her sword from 'Becoming Part 2', hands with Claddagh ring, rocket-launcher. It would be great if her base was The Seal of Danzalthar.

Dark Willow: black hair and eye headsculpt, headsculpt with the magical symbols from when she is absorbing the magic books. costume from 'Grave' and the white blouse stained with Tara's blood. should come with a fireball, lightning bolt, hand holding a bullet, the temple spire from 'Grave' (a man can dream), pair of hands molded into a magic book from when she is absorbing the books.

Faith. Probably the look from Graduation Day, This Year's Girl or her leather jacket. she should come with, her knife from the Mayor (diecast - why not :wink1:), the body-switching device, switchblade, crossbow, bloodied stake, her bow and arrow used to poison Angel, handcuffs.

The Mayor. normal headsculpt, bisected head sculpt from sword attack, snake-like head sculpt. Box of Gavrok, shrunken head, book with Olvikan diagram, hand with knife through it.

Giles: in his tweed, comes with Vampyr book, Moloch Book, band candy, his 'flashcards' to help the non-english speaking slayer in season 7, chainsaw, cross, sword.

tbh, there are a bunch of demons i would love: D'Hoffryn, The Judge, Moloch, Der Kinderstod, Turok-Han Vampire, Adam ect.

Figures from Angel i would want:

Angel/Angelus, leather coat look. normal and vampire head sculpt. sword from 'Becoming', Acathla, orb of Thesulah, Shanshu prophecy scroll, 'Smile Time' puppet angel, wrist mounted stakes.

Holtz: one of my coveted buffyverse figures, his look from Lullaby with the long coat, hair and beard. Crossbow, sword, stake, torture equip, oil drum and grenade, baby Connor in swaddling, ice pick.

The Beast: his accessories would be the orb with metal wings he takes from the Ra-tet to blot out the sun plus a human heart that he uses in the same ritual, the knife he made and is killed with, human body parts, broken weapons.

Illyria: come with her sarcophagus, twin swords, the raygun used to de-power her, severed demon head with spinal chord she can grip.

TBH, I can do this all day - it will never happen. But we can dream, right? :)

*claps* I'm giving it up. Your list is the best. Not because of the character selection(although I love you added characters like the Beast who I forgot existed I'm embarrassed to say) but because you listed sooooo many cool things for the figures to come with. I mean, your Buffy alone gives her so much stuff she almost doesn't need any variant figures. Someone should let YOU develop this line :)

*claps* I'm giving it up. Your list is the best. Not because of the character selection(although I love you added characters like the Beast who I forgot existed I'm embarrassed to say) but because you listed sooooo many cool things for the figures to come with. I mean, your Buffy alone gives her so much stuff she almost doesn't need any variant figures. Someone should let YOU develop this line :)

Agree. That’s an amazing list right there. If I had to pick one thing from that list it would be Buffy with rocket launcher.

Back