What 1/6 Figures or Head Sculpts Of 80's Movies Would You Love To See

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince Akeem - Coming to America!

20.jpg

This guy is well over due, needs to be done.

844420_1335440976272_450_300.jpg

Conan the barbarian. I know KP are making an effort, but the Modern life rooted hair version was spot on. Historical/fantasy figures should be full of texture, less plastic the better imho

GOONIES , LAST STAR FIGHTER'S , Rowdy Piper they Live. Bill & Ted with Carlin Rufus, Krueger , JASON ,MYERS REVISED.,1st Tron movie line, Poltergeist Caroline n t.v , E.T , Jaws line, Young guns line up sorry just throwing them in if not 80's , Nerds would be funny then Peewee , Harry n henderson , hellraiser, Macho man and Andre giant Princess bride line , Highlander 2.0 's , Willow , Conan line up and the A-TEAM.

I'd like a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman even though it's not 80s.
Red Dwarf is 90s but I'd still want Lister, The Cat, Kryten, Arnold and Ace Rimmer, and a monitor with both male and female Holly and Queeg. Maybe even a Kochanski. The first one.
Buckaroo Banzai and The Hong Kong Cavaliers
and a Hot Toys or Star Ace level Highlander, including Russel Nash, I mean Conner McLeod, Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez, and The Kurgan. Any mentioning of the planet Zeist will be ignored.
The Princess Bride. So many great characters equal great figures.
Ryan

Spicoli (Sean Penn) from Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas) from Wallstreet

Back