What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope never.

People also said they'd never do a Weller Robocop. People say all sorts of things. Lots of times, people are just full of it.

I'd like to see an Ayrton Senna. I know the Japanese would go for it. He's still insanely popular in Japan.

Something to think about. If HT, SSC, EB, etc were to make a 1/6 scale of _________________ and the sculpt was mind blowing/accessory list good, it would be an instant hit and sell out in record time. Not necessarily one of your particular most wanted. But one that would cross all collecting niche boundaries. One that would make everyone who collects 1/6 scale want one. And even those that don't collect 1/6 possibly want one for their collection. Does such a character exist???

Did a search for a similar thread but didn't come across one. But I am sure if one already exists I will get blasted. LOL

How about gene wilder (jim) from blazing saddles

Selene from Underworld done with a proper Kate Beckinsale headsculpt! Hell, I'd buy other characters from that franchise, too, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one! (maybe not in the majority, though, sadly -- but Selene would sell enough)

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy with a better Hot Toys release than what Sideshow has produced. (that universe is rich, too -- could easily add in Angel and Spike)

Underdog (yep!)

Aeon Flux

Leslie Nielsen as Captain Frank Drebin

Back to the Future

Where is an announcement on that? I can't find anything for that forum change under announcements or anywhere else obvious (to me)

Back