WGP's "Sam J Jones" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's "Sam J Jones" thread- Next Character announced!

FIRST PICS FROM CASTER (DORGMAL!)

KINGB.jpg

KING3.jpg

KINGA.jpg

Flashneckpegcopy.jpg

That is not Noland that is royce and I believe he uses the tm119 body so it is the same one or did you change photos?

Thanks. I was referring to him by the wrong name, and therefore I was told info for Noland and not Royce. It is the same as Royce. Now that I am home from work I was able to crop the pics so I could post Flash larger, so now people will have no idea what the hell we are talking about (laugh). :)

Last edited:

I take it there won't be much head tilt on him? He'll be looking downward due to the hair?

I can only presume that being as I was just told the sizing was off on my Flash that all the rest are going to be as well.
I hope I can complete my Flash custom before they remake the film.

FIRST PICS FROM CASTER (DORGMAL!)

KINGB.jpg

KING3.jpg

KINGA.jpg

Our staff order painter Pete Skywalker recently PMed me to say he had the Flash heads in hand whose headsizes had been verified in the UK by molder and caster Dorgmal Snow, and that size wise they were unacceptable. The initial pics above are the pics I was sent by Dorgmal and from these you can't really tell, but Pete says the problem REALLY shows up around the neck from other angles becayuse it is not large enough. I have pictures I will show was just sent, but I don't have them here at work where I can post them, but I will tomorrow so everyone can see.

The rescaled head is already at the printers and I hope to have the larger replacement casts molded and sent within 5 weeks. If anyone who ordered wants the current head they can have it. I am told it will look fine on a regular body just not on a HT muscled true Type.

Glad you addressed the head size. I thought it looked small and was having second thoughts about getting it.

Glad you addressed the head size. I thought it looked small and was having second thoughts about getting it.

It absolutely sucks when there are head size problems, particularly when it was "verified" as being okay and copies were made. I'm just very grateful Pete contacted me right away before he painted some clients Flashs heads for them, and before Silent Surfer painted our proto to let us know. :horror

I know if the flash head will be done?
thanks

Our staff order painter Pete Skywalker recently PMed me to say he had the Flash heads in hand whose headsizes had been verified in the UK by molder and caster Dorgmal Snow, and that size wise they were unacceptable. The initial pics above are the pics I was sent by Dorgmal and from these you can't really tell, but Pete says the problem REALLY shows up around the neck from other angles becayuse it is not large enough. I have pictures I will show was just sent, but I don't have them here at work where I can post them, but I will tomorrow so everyone can see.

The rescaled head is already at the printers and I hope to have the larger replacement casts molded and sent within 5 weeks. If anyone who ordered wants the current head they can have it. I am told it will look fine on a regular body just not on a HT muscled true Type.

Its been almost 4 months on the 5 week ETA. Is there any update on these?

I wondered if this ever happened ;-)

Let me give an update because I am very excited about this and things are moving again as of this week.I am very passionate and excited about this figure and am happy things are moving again.

First off, the Sam heads are cast and I just got notice today when I came home they are literally waiting at the post office with more Supernatural heads. The few head orders we took before we had stopped will be packaged up this weekend. I had two orders in in advance as QC copies to approve. One went for a customer to Silent Surfer and the head will actually be being shown at the Famcon 1:6 convention this weekend in a WGP section Silent Surfer is hosting for us. The other head went to Pete Skywalker for Iron Man.

The last big hold up on this project overall was that the seamstress had medical and then family issues and had to bow out for a long while, and she is back and available now to work for us again.

She has been finishing up the Doctor Who Romana project and then after that will be completing what little is left to go on the Flash costume, which makes me very very happy.

Once I have the box picked up and opened it to verify the heads are okay I will have a few extra copies to sell from it and I will announce it on here. Otherwise I am hoping to get the set as a whole back in gear and ready in a few months.

I will announce a price once everything is in place. I don't want to take money for sets until I am sure everything is good and ready.

Thanks!
-Rick :)

Sounds excellent WGP. I'm glad stuff is finally coming together. I've got my Roadtrip 666 heads off with SilentSurfer but they are behind that other set of sculpts of yours so it may be a while before there are pics of that :)

Sounds excellent WGP. I'm glad stuff is finally coming together. I've got my Roadtrip 666 heads off with SilentSurfer but they are behind that other set of sculpts of yours so it may be a while before there are pics of that :)

He has all of your heads in now. Man, I can't wait to see them all either! :hi5:

Back