WGP's "Sam J Jones" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's "Sam J Jones" thread- Next Character announced!

Klytus I'm booored. What plaything can you offer me today?

If Klytus had kept Ming waiting as long as these heads are taking, he would have landed on those spikes a lot earlier in the movie.

Klytus I'm booored. What plaything can you offer me today?

If Klytus had kept Ming waiting as long as these heads are taking, he would have landed on those spikes a lot earlier in the movie.

Our very own Triumph the Insult Comic Dog ladies and gentlemen, only with less fleas.

Its not comedy my friend. Nor am I trying to insult you, I'm simply stating a fact. Yes I know that you are aware of how long this is all taking, but that does not sway the frustration and/or impatience of those that have paid. Flash was sent to the printer one year ago tomorrow. At least that was the post on 09/19/11, but then on 10/12/11
The head is about to get sent off to the printer so the Flash head will be available... within a month? I can throw you on the interest list if you would like. :) (the head will be available before the costume, and sold separately.)

Thanks!
-Rick
And on 02/13/12
Flash's head is done.

Would you be any less impatient had you spent your hard earned money and had nothing to show for it?
I jumped on board to support ALL your offerings, Kirks, Rand, Apollo and Starbuck I preordered. Even though it seems the Starbuck got his expression changed. Other heads are shipping soon now apparently and the first offered still wait.

Hey, you're the one who made the joke. :dunno And I didn't say you didn't have a right to voice your opinion. In fact, you make a point to exercise that right every thread you can, often as rudely as you can, and I have never said you didn't have the right. It really does nothing to address something we don't already know or aren't already working on, which you even acknowledge, but there you go. That's also just stating a fact.

PS- The Dragon Galactica heads are starting to ship this week! :1-1:

So, being as you already know and/or are already "working" on it, we should all just wait quietly by our mailboxes and see what each day's mail brings or doesn't bring?
I wasn't so much making a joke as I was making a reference. I apologize if my giving you money and becoming impatient/frustrated when, for several months, I have nothing to show for it seems rude to you.
I have never intentionally meant to be rude.
Send me a few hundred dollars of yours that I can hang onto for a while and let's see how long before you wonder if you'll get anything for it. :monkey3

So, being as you already know and/or are already "working" on it, we should all just wait quietly by our mailboxes and see what each day's mail brings or doesn't bring?
I wasn't so much making a joke as I was making a reference. I apologize if my giving you money and becoming impatient/frustrated when, for several months, I have nothing to show for it seems rude to you.
I have never intentionally meant to be rude.
Send me a few hundred dollars of yours that I can hang onto for a while and let's see how long before you wonder if you'll get anything for it. :monkey3

I've updated every thread with where they are at so it's not like you are waiting in silence, uniformed.

Yes I know, Flash was going to the printer on 09/19/11 then again on 10/12/11 and was done on 02/13/12 as per your updates. Yet, no one has one yet.
But my frustration and your "updates" do nothing but lengthen the thread. My apologies for the ranting. Lets get back to friendship and 1:6 goodness.

We apologise about the delay, if you, or anybody else who has paid and is currently waiting for any of our heads you are fully entitled to a refund - just pm or email us and we will get the refund to you straight away :)

In the meantime we can only thank you guys for being so patient with us as we 'sort out our *****'

when i can pay for the flash head? ... and the accessories will be available soon or is there still plenty of time for them?
thanks

Its not a matter of a refund, its all the headless figures standing about..... :D

news??......

Yup. The Flash boots and belt buckle are being sent off to be cast on Oct 10th (with the Indy hats) to a casting service. Having the boot-feet in hand is the last piece for the Flash costume the seamstress has been waiting for to make his boots.

The heads just by themselves are ready now and Sean is awaiting the first orders of them to reach him from their caster/moldmaker Dorgmal for re-shipping. :)

Yup. The Flash boots and belt buckle are being sent off to be cast on Oct 10th (with the Indy hats) to a casting service. Having the boot-feet in hand is the last piece for the Flash costume the seamstress has been waiting for to make his boots.

The heads just by themselves are ready now and Sean is awaiting the first orders of them to reach him from their caster/moldmaker Dorgmal for re-shipping. :)

ok, thanks for your information ...but the new head for flash is ready?:clap

ok, thanks for your information ...but the new head for flash is ready?:clap

Yup. Pre-orders have already been cast and regular orders are now open for people who just want the heads by themselves (or earlier than the rest of the set). Again, we made them for the HT muscled caucasian body for those who still need to get one. :)

Yup. Pre-orders have already been cast and regular orders are now open for people who just want the heads by themselves (or earlier than the rest of the set). Again, we made them for the HT muscled caucasian body for those who still need to get one. :)

ok, I need the head x HT, sword and buckle ... is it possible? ... let me know when you make the order?
thank you very much

“Gordon’s ALIVE?!?!”

:yess:

FIRST PICS FROM CASTER (DORGMAL!)

KINGB.jpg

KING3.jpg

KINGA.jpg

Flashneckpegcopy.jpg

Last edited:

That is not Noland that is royce and I believe he uses the tm119 body so it is the same one or did you change photos?

Back